A fourth 'race'

Well, the Walruses seem to live elsewhere since they are using their igloos seasonal (perhaps there would be a possibility for another DLC like Ship Ahoi in which you could travel into an polar biome where the Walruses live.

The Rhinos, yes I hold them dear (they are virtually a classical idea)

I still think they could be related to rocky and (newly) desert biomes and maybe help you smash rocks (like the rook) also they already are supposed to be a warrior tribe which accept war spoils like tentacle spots, glands, giant eyeballs and horns. The chief could give you not gold but a variation of weapons and/or armor...

Well, the Walruses seem to live elsewhere since they are using their igloos seasonal (perhaps there would be a possibility for another DLC like Ship Ahoi in which you could travel into an polar biome where the Walruses live.

The Rhinos, yes I hold them dear (they are virtually a classical idea)

I still think they could be related to rocky and (newly) desert biomes and maybe help you smash rocks (like the rook) also they already are supposed to be a warrior tribe which accept war spoils like tentacle spots, glands, giant eyeballs and horns. The chief could give you not gold but a variation of weapons and/or armor...

Maybe the rhinos are distantly related to the ancient guardian aswell? That guy is also kind of a warrior...

In Don't Strave we currently have 3 races that occupy our would (1 a little bit more developed than the other two)

We have the hostile on sight, punch first and ask questions never race of the Merms.

We have the welcome to our caves, meat is bad, somewhat intelligent Bunnymen.

And

We have the ubiquitous, food is good, light is good, moon is bad Pigs.

I think what we need is another race that is intelligent; a race that will be your friends but it will take a lot more than food to get them on your side.

A race that punch better, are loyal longer and maybe cough up a few rare goodies at the price of giving them technology . Whether by giving them golden tools, a science machine in their camp or some nightmare fuel this race will be your friends and help you survive the perils of this world.

Thoughts?

Oh and I suggest that they be otters :D (otters rule; if you don't agree then you should consult a local physician.)

We already have fourth race: Walruses which also remove your Otter idea. I think your idea of another race is good. Hold on, I think I have an idea of how to turn this into a mod. And to make them harder to befriend, you just give them Leafy meat, may be that. I'm thinking to suggest making a new race in one mod from someone. He's thinking to make a great mod and may be this would be awesome.

For some strange reason, even Wigfrid has a comment for the scrapped boat file.

Holy sh*t, can we please have a drug-depraved race of Dugongs???~~~!!!!!!!@!@!@! This would make me so god-damn happy that I might even just drop all my allegations against GamePlay and Balance. 

God damn, a race that turns into nightmare specters if you feed them too much nightmare fuel and go into a relapse from their drug days and start tearing apart the fabrics of (Character name)'s ****-fantasy. 

I mean, what if they suggested that DS was just one big Wilson DMT tryp~? :33333333333333333333333333333

Disclaimer: I totally don't not endorse drugs.

Archived