What is your trick to quickly gather seeds ?

I just recently though of a way ot increasing the speed at which I could gather seeds and am testing it at the moment. The results are more then interesting.

Simply put down a seed and walk away from it but stay close enough so that when a bird will be baited by it, it will be scared off by you. The main goal here is to limit the walk distance.

I just recently though of a way ot increasing the speed at which I could gather seeds and am testing it at the moment. The results are more then interesting.

Simply put down a seed and walk away from it but stay close enough so that when a bird will be baited by it, it will be scared off by you. The main goal here is to limit the walk distance.

Very coincidental lol, i started doing this a few days ago for the first time. Previously i just scared off every bird while chopping trees, but now that i have over 30 stacks of 20 logs spread all over my camp, i needed to find another way. Baiting a seed seems to yield good results. I only looked at the number of seeds in the first 3x that i did this, and i seem to collect 2-3 more seeds a day than usual. Could be a coincidence since the data pool is very limited in this case (3x) but its enough to get my superstitious behind to keep using this tactic.

That is indeed the easiest way to get a lot of seeds in my opinion, probably around 20 or so a day, enough to keep your farms up and running.