Suggestion: Endothermic Puffy Vest

Does the 'Chilled Amulet' not fall into cooling items that are worn in the chest slot? Also, how does an item that cools you down promote exploring in winter... wearing something that cools you down in winter is kind of counter-intuitive...

Does the 'Chilled Amulet' not fall into cooling items that are worn in the chest slot? Also, how does an item that cools you down promote exploring in winter... wearing something that cools you down in winter is kind of counter-intuitive...

I think he's saying you acquire it in winter to use it in the summer.

Or perhaps a "shiny vest"-- you could use gold to craft it and make it shiny! The idea being it reflects the sunlight more...

But I don't know, seems hard to come up with a non-magical item that would go in the chest slot. Does kind of feel like there should be one, but then again summer's really not that tough as it stands now. Unlike winter, the temperature-affecting items actually change your temperature for the better, rather than just delaying their decline.

Or perhaps a "shiny vest"-- you could use gold to craft it and make it shiny! The idea being it reflects the sunlight more...

But I don't know, seems hard to come up with a non-magical item that would go in the chest slot. Does kind of feel like there should be one, but then again summer's really not that tough as it stands now. Unlike winter, the temperature-affecting items actually change your temperature for the better, rather than just delaying their decline.

This one actually makes sense. I can't think of any other clothing that would cool you down, but reflecting the sun is a good idea!

Archived