how to update the dlc from steam?

Hi guys I wanted to ask you one thing, today released the update of the reign of giants dlc on steam but steam I did not update yet, should I wait?

Yup, Update is out when the game updates. Could be anytime today or tomorrow. Depends where you live on the world. It's not pushed out yet.

Yup, Update is out when the game updates. Could be anytime today or tomorrow. Depends where you live on the world. It's not pushed out yet.

So it will be released on different times? Because I live in Japan and it`s  March 12, 10:30 pm here; still no update... :(

So it will be released on different times? Because I live in Japan and it`s  March 12, 10:30 pm here; still no update... :(

I'm in sweden (14:35 PM now), and usually the update is waiting for me when I wake up on the day after the "updates set day" in Vancoovers time zone. So basically, they push it at the same time, but for some people it'll be 13th of March.

I'm in sweden (14:35 PM now), and usually the update is waiting for me when I wake up on the day after the "updates set day" in Vancoovers time zone. So basically, they push it at the same time, but for some people it'll be 13th of March.

It will be released at same time, but it will obviously not be the same hour for each country.

Oh well then, I'll wait until tomorrow .. to me anyway (Italy) are 15:30 pm ^ _ ^

Archived