Slurper Vest and Hound Tooth Weapon

Call it a "Tooth Bat". Does 59 damage (similar to Ham Bat's damage) or the same as a Dark Sword (68 Damage)

If it were as good as a dark sword with no sanity drain and cost less it would've op needs nerf and more things to make it too cheap

If it were as good as a dark sword with no sanity drain and cost less it would've op needs nerf and more things to make it too cheap

I forgot to add the recipe for it.

-4x Living Logs

-12x Hounds Tooth

-2x Gold

-2x Rope

How's that for balance?

It would be really useful if we could make a Slurper Vest for Winter, it would only take 8 Slurper Pelts and 6 Silks, also it would be cool t make a weapon with the hound's tooth instead of only traps

Check my mod called Survival Gear

Yes, we definitely need more weapons. I like the idea of a tooth bat, but it does seem slightly overpowered. Possibly it starts with very high damage, but as it loses durability it loses damage to symbolize the teeth losing sharpness or falling off. I dunno, every weapon needs to have a special quirk in my opinion to separate it from the rest.

Archived