world generating gone wrong?

Hi guys,

i played the adventure mode and coming into the fifth chapter there are 4 things missing, or rather on islands.
but to those iselands there are no bridges and i have searched all the world i could go to (at one point one can see the next island, but not walk there..) and i have not found any wormhole either.

what can i do?
this is not intended this way, is it?
if there is no other way, can i cheat me those things or me on the other islands or into the epilogue?

thank you very much for your help,
wantin

the fifth is always the same: darkness.

also i use some mods:
-food value
-smart crock pot
-HUD BB (backback, amulett and body slot)
-storm cellar
-always on
-where is my beefalo
-working signs

(if that is relevant.. but i think it should not be.. it is nothing about world generating.....)

where can i upload files?

sorry i am so nooby with this, but i am not much of a forum person..

Photo bucket, imgur, tiny pic, I use tumblr but thats only because I already upload all my pictures there already

Just any image hosting site

@wantin

What Maximum214 meant is "what chapter are you playing"? You're on the 4th world, but what is the name of it?

Your mods may be out-of-date and messing with the map generation.Or, perhaps your game isn't updating, and you're on a really old release. On the load screen, does it say "All's Well That's Maxwell" or something else?

Also (sorry all, can't figure out how to spoiler the image):

Finish out the red circle, maybe?

What is the blue circle? Is that a wormhole or is that Chester? Or is that your character?

What is the yellow circle? It looks like a cluster of twigs/saplings on a rocky biome, which I've never ever seen generate like that... that and the fuzziness definitely makes me think your mods or your game version are messing with this.

EDIT: ignore what I said about the yellow circle, realized that those are Maxwell Traps.

post-265783-0-29829700-1393916716_thumb.

i totally missed that spot o.O thank you guys... i will look, if there is a bridge =)

i am on a new version.
i am in the fifth chapter, which is always "darkness" so i am in the chapter "darkness" ... i thought i was not too vague about that, but i can say it again....

(hint: it is the one in which it is dark...)

i am in the fifth chapter, which is always "darkness" so i am in the chapter "darkness" ... i thought i was not too vague about that, but i can say it again....

(hint: it is the one in which it is dark...)

Haha... I misunderstood, I thought you meant you were trying to complete this world so you could get to your 5th chapter/Darkness =)

You don't need to close the topic, you can just leave it and it will sink down the list as time goes on.

Archived