Three simple but cool suggestions

So because everyone just jumps at me for my "complex" ideas I thought I stick something in that is easy to make and appreaciated by everyone:

So far you CANNOT feed or even heal chester, so could you add this to the DLC because chester is a creature and the fact that you'd rather heal pigs than chester very often frustrates me.

If the decudous trees turn into mushroom trees that is just totally weird! How about if the mushrooms themselves would grow into mushroom trees and would come back to mushrooms when the final stage is done (literally just like pine trees) and you could plant mushrooms around by planting their caps.

The cold fire pit and cold camp fire or however they're called doesn't seem to make any sense in making! I know it doesn't make sense being real but still how does making them from gold would make them exist? It's like for lightning rod you don't need the volt goat horn! What if you needed ice to make the cold fires and once done the cold camp fire would leave ice instead of ashes and to fuel these you would require ice or may be cold foods like wet goop which has null use.

1. unnecessary. he heals really fast and is a tank already.

2. I'm pretty sure it's the mushrooms that turn into mushtrees during the fullmoon, not normal trees.

3. it's about balancing the materials, as a dev as already stated.

The cold fire pit and cold camp fire or however they're called doesn't seem to make any sense in making! I know it doesn't make sense being real but still how does making them from gold would make them exist? It's like for lightning rod you don't need the volt goat horn! What if you needed ice to make the cold fires and once done the cold camp fire would leave ice instead of ashes and to fuel these you would require ice or may be cold foods like wet goop which has null use.

There are sort of semi-basic item. Ice is hard to find and you can't find it in summer i guess so it is necessary to have way to survive (and it will be difficult enough, because you can't really move.. ) without ice.

And Ice is needed for the hat and the craft preventing plant for burning.

You would only be able to start in autumn if you had to use ice for the cold camp fire."This doesn't make sense" Ice can not produce light with wood and grass, same with gold.

So because everyone just jumps at me for my "complex" ideas I thought I stick something in that is easy to make and appreaciated by everyone:

So far you CANNOT feed or even heal chester, so could you add this to the DLC because chester is a creature and the fact that you'd rather heal pigs than chester very often frustrates me.

Not needed

If the decudous trees turn into mushroom trees that is just totally weird! How about if the mushrooms themselves would grow into mushroom trees and would come back to mushrooms when the final stage is done (literally just like pine trees) and you could plant mushrooms around by planting their caps.

The trees don't mushrooms do.

this would make summer nearly impossible. And since gold is highly conductive its current structure makes sense. The volt goat horn will have use with time, be patient.

Archived