Wet Items back ground color

Snow definitely needs to be tuned down in it's wetifying.

I feel like wet items should have a blue background or something.  I realize they pretty much all become wet at the same time, but it's mainly the un-wet that I'm concerned with.  I hate having to constantly hover my cursor over my winter hat waiting for it to un-wet.  I guess if it's made significantly easier in the future to dry things out, maybe it's not such a big deal.

Also, do we really need to have wet stones and gold and so forth?  Is that going to affect anything? 

And what about a waterproof backpack that cannot itself become wet, and nothing inside becomes wet either?

Well, wet logs (and other combustibles) probably would not provide as much fuel.  That actually has a use.  But I don't see where wet stones would ever mean anything mechanics-wise.  Unless they just randomly drop out of my inventory, which would be annoying as hell.

Well, wet logs (and other combustibles) probably would not provide as much fuel.  That actually has a use.  But I don't see where wet stones would ever mean anything mechanics-wise.  Unless they just randomly drop out of my inventory, which would be annoying as hell.

Good point.

Archived