Zombie survival

TRENTOMINOUS

zombie poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. where would you hide in a zombie apocalypse?

• a residential area (houses)
    • A cabin in the wilderness
    • a church
    • a graveyard
    • a hospital
    • on the interstate (highway)
    • In a skyscraper
    • On a boat
    • In a desert
    • In a castle/fort/national landmark

While I respect boat, the problem is where you go when you need to get supplies, both docking and closeness to re-gathering said supplies. I'm assuming when this day hits i won't suddenly become an electrician, carpenter, hunter/skinner/tanner and have my regular societal skills. Therefore I'm going Carl via the Walking Dead finding a residential house with very few wanderers, and trick-lock the door (maybe not use a bungee cord maybe so,) possibly entering/exiting via the second story window when I do need to leave.

While I respect boat, the problem is where you go when you need to get supplies, both docking and closeness to re-gathering said supplies. I'm assuming when this day hits i won't suddenly become an electrician, carpenter, hunter/skinner/tanner and have my regular societal skills. Therefore I'm going Carl via the Walking Dead finding a residential house with very few wanderers, and trick-lock the door (maybe not use a bungee cord maybe so,) possibly entering/exiting via the second story window when I do need to leave.

you watch it too?

Archived