Zombie survival

TRENTOMINOUS

zombie poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. where would you hide in a zombie apocalypse?

• a residential area (houses)
    • A cabin in the wilderness
    • a church
    • a graveyard
    • a hospital
    • on the interstate (highway)
    • In a skyscraper
    • On a boat
    • In a desert
    • In a castle/fort/national landmark

its the safest to be on a boat, because zombies can't swim

Hospital is the most bad idea if you don't want to loot stuff, because in a hospital are sick people that turned into zombies and there are really, f*cking much people

Cabin in the woods would be my second choice, i don't think there will be 100 of zombies like in the city

Graveyard is not good to hide because its a open area making you really easy to see

House would be my 3rd choice as long as its far enough away from town

Desert won't be a problem to Deal with zombies, the Desert is the real problem

In a Skyscraper would be as stupid as the Hospital, skyscrapers are in places with a high population of survivors and zombies and there won't be much loot (but if you can fight with pens and paper, have fun)

Church is a neutral thing, if its far away from the city

You won't find much zombies on the Highway, but it still is dangerous there because Bandits will use it as road 

National landmark is a good idea, theres much rooms to hide and some weapons like swords

In Fact:stay the f*ck away from cities

This thread reminds me of the anime, "High School of the Dead." Never seen it, but it sounds interesting.

OT: THe graveyard is the option i wouldn't be seen dead in. Or alive. Or undead. Zombies popping out of graves.

Hospital is a dumb choice because of the disease. It could still be lingering. But you could fight off a horde with scalpels and bone saws.

IF there was a mall option, I would not be seen even STARING inside. Usually a zombie apocalypse would start in an area with many people. Sure, there might be a hunting store or a sports shop, but is a baseball bat really going to save you?

No to a high school, if there was such option. (I don't know if the anime will support my opinion.)

The woods sounds like a promising thing. But wild animals may carry the disease, so this would be my third option.

A highway would have cars stopped in the middle of the road. Bandits may attack. Plus, if a car would go off, you would be dead meat. Or undead. Or brainless.

Church is a possibility. If not, may the Lord have mercy on your soul.

National landmarks? Can you imagine fending off the horde at the top of Lady Liberty?

Will edit soon.

Not headcrab zombies. Maybe traditional zombies. Ones who infect, eat flesh, or eat brains.

What about speed. Intelligence. Coordination. Those are factors. Are we going against night of the living dead or 28 days later. Also what's lethal. Cause that's definitely a factor in the load out I want to be packing.

What about speed. Intelligence. Coordination. Those are factors. Are we going against night of the living dead or 28 days later. Also what's lethal. Cause that's definitely a factor in the load out I want to be packing.

In my opinion the zombie ones from the walking dead are the most logical

They are slow and being bitten just gives you a disease that will kill you slowly and

-they can learn things like running, opening doors, destroy glass with a stone 

boat is safest, but assuming you had a castle that wasn't already overrun, it'd be pretty easy to block the exits and grow some crops within the walls. Realistically though, I'd probably scavenge for packaged food and the like because it's way easier.

Archived