Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

the truthseeker

Merm King/Queen?

XirmiX    754

Before coming to this I was more thinking of a Bunny king/queen? Because Bunny men are like the cave versions of Pigmen.

Rabbitfist    454

Before coming to this I was more thinking of a Bunny king/queen? Because Bunny men are like the cave versions of Pigmen.

He needs a walking cane and a tam o shantee

Parrotoss    214

Perhaps Merms could be a more military based society and their aggression towards you could soften the more of them you fight to the death or something. I would want them to be a bit different from pigs and give you a reason to side with them apart from visual appeal.

Maybe there could be an area, like the city of Atlantis, you could only reach if you gained their respect--it could be raised via naughty points so it would be a trade off.

Shoggoth    177

Are you serious?

Of course.  Maxwell was able to summon them forth to do his bidding even before he entered the DS world.

Ridley    609

Merms vs Pigs please in RoG please

That sometimes happens already. Sometimes you will find merms or pigs fighting each other in different villages.

MilleniumCount    2,160

Jupp,

how about a Shaman Leader for the Merms or just totempoles with offerings (they have no leader in persona but in they all follow the bacon is bad directive)