Custom SCP Thread

Morgan17

Hm. well..Wait, I meant euclid!

This was from a SCP Forums...

post-280578-0-88466000-1390938192_thumb.

There probably another meaning in a different language that does lead to dangerous ... I do tend to forget that there is more the 3 languages 

GAAAH! YOU LIE TO MEH, SCP WIKI

Edit: So are you gonna stay on topic or just derail, cuz there's a derailing fee.

I'll stop posting, but most of what you type is off-topic if you didn't make the thread yourself (and even then, often enough)

Don't worry Mack , The Creator of Scp series made the mistake not you. 

Yeah. *calls sniper* We have another...."friend"...for you.

I'll stop posting, but most of what you type is off-topic if you didn't make the thread yourself (and even then, often enough)

I see...SNIPER

Name: The Octofungus

Item: 2001

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Needs to be contained in a 9  x 9  room with acid-proof walls and floor which needs to be grown over with a lot of plants. SCP 2001 needs to get minimal 25 kg of flesh in from of living creatures per week. Units are forced to wear Class 5 Hazmat suits and aren't allowed to touch or go near SCP-2001.

Description:

SCP-2001 was first discovered in ████. It was found near ████ ██ after a lot of people sighted a Octopus-like creature in the forests of ███████. SCP-2001 appears to be a mix of a Octopus and A fungus that uses a unknown aroma to lure prey into its mouth which lays between its tentacles. SCP-2001 uses a special sort of acid to kill its victims. This acid isn't able to completely melt trough human flesh but spreads another liquid over the unlucky creature which happens to be alive after an attack of SCP-2001. This liquid seems to contain spores which spread trough the victims body to spread. The process is extremely painful and leads to the death of the victim after 3-5 days. Smaller versions of SCP-2001 starts to hatch out the body of the victim 7 hours after it died. These parasitic "Larvas" eats the body of the victim from inside out. Every person which feels sick after the contact with this SCP were quickly burned after the discovery of this process. Luckily only  █ people were found out to be infected with the larvas of SCP-2001. It's unknown where SCP-2001 came from but it seems to be more active in the near of plants and water.

19-fantasy-flower-creature.jpg

A picture of SCP-2001

Ps: Sorry for the bad grammar, I hope you liked it!

Name: The Octofungus

Item: 2001

Special Containment Procedures: Needs to be contained in a 9  x 9  room with acid-proof walls and floor which needs to be grown over with a lot of plants. SCP 2001 needs to get minimal 25 kg of flesh in from of living creatures per week. Units are forced to wear Class 5 Hazmat suits and aren't allowed to touch or go near SCP-2001.

Description:

SCP-2001 was first discovered in ████. It was found near ████ ██ after a lot of people sighted a Octopus-like creature in the forests of ███████. SCP-2001 appears to be a mix of a Octopus and A fungus that uses a unknown aroma to lure prey into its mouth which lays between its tentacles. SCP-2001 uses a special sort of acid to kill its victims. This acid isn't able to completely melt trough human flesh but spreads another liquid over the unlucky creature which happens to be alive after an attack of SCP-2001. This liquid seems to contain spores which spread trough the victims body to spread. The process is extremely painful and leads to the death of the victim after 3-5 days. Smaller versions of SCP-2001 starts to hatch out the body of the victim 7 hours after it died. These parasitic "Larvas" eats the body of the victim from inside out. Every person which feels sick after the contact with this SCP were quickly burned after the discovery of this process. Luckily only  █ people were found out to be infected with the larvas of SCP-2001. It's unknown where SCP-2001 came from but it seems to be more active in the near of plants and water.

19-fantasy-flower-creature.jpg

A picture of SCP-2001

Ps: Sorry for the bad grammar, I hope you liked it!

Is this a copeh?

Edit: I forgot series 3 isn't released. :p

Name: "Romeo"

Item #: SCP-2014

Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Place SCP-2014 in a garden. He will not go into a rampage once he is placed. Keep guards stations at the doorways with hammers in hand, for SCP-2014 is porcelain, and keep direct eye contact. In case guards are killed, a hammer is placed next to the doorway in case of emergencies. Or if someone wants to commit suicide.

Description: CLASSIFIED

(Note to self: ask forums about my photo problemz)

Sooo.... I just make up a creature? 

Okay....

Name: Lucy

Item #: 8496

Special Containment Procedures: Must be contained in a vast, open place with good things to climb on. Fireproof materials and soundproof walls are recommended, as this SCP sets things on fire and makes terrible, noises that cause people to go deaf and possibly die from blood loss if exposed long enough. Environment should be hot and cavernous.

Description: Large, strong and fast, this SCP is a force to be reckoned. Found deep down in the darkest corners of the Earth, nesting in or around lava and sleeping and resting on stalactites and cliffs. It is hostile to any living thing other than its own kind. It appears to be part lizard, part bat, and part kangaroo. Large powerful legs, a pouch to carry its young, scaly tough skin, bat wings and face. To imprison one is a very dangerous and difficult feat; it must be tranquilized immediately with a strong, rare chemical found at the canopy of tropical rainforests.

Sooo.... I just make up a creature? 

Okay....

Name: Lucy

Item #: 8496

Object Class: Uuuumm.....

Special Containment Procedures: Must be contained in a vast, open place with good things to climb on. Fireproof materials and soundproof walls are recommended, as this SCP sets things on fire and makes terrible, noises that cause people to go deaf and possibly die from blood loss if exposed long enough. Environment should be hot and cavernous.

Description: Large, strong and fast, this SCP is a force to be reckoned. Found deep down in the darkest corners of the Earth, nesting in or around lava and sleeping and resting on stalactites and cliffs. It is hostile to any living thing other than its own kind. It appears to be part lizard, part bat, and part kangaroo. Large powerful legs, a pouch to carry its young, scaly tough skin, bat wings and face. To imprison one is a very dangerous and difficult feat; it must be tranquilized immediately with a strong, rare chemical found at the canopy of tropical rainforests.

I would reccomend Euclid as class.

Archived