Hybridic's new art topic because the one one got jacked up

post-309025-0-34385100-1386026351_thumb.

Long, long, long, LONG overdue Don't Starve meme I had to put on hold due to a rather comical amount of obstacles life's been tossing at my ass.

So, I finally got this done(about damn time, too I was getting sick of it collecting dust in my folder so I made use of the thing).

I also put the tips Ophelia gave me to usage, as(well, to me at least) Wilson looks a bit better. I threw Wes in there because despite the vast majority of cons he has as a playable character, he can quite possibly be extremey versatile if you know how to play him.

Then again, I wouldn't know, as I have a long way to go before I can unlock Wes.

I also threw in a Don't Starve variation of my fursona, Hybridic(Wybridic sounds kinda funny if you say it aloud).

I'm not tagging anyone because #1, I'm not putting hell on other people's wrist, are you out of your mind, #2, I'm a bit of a lazy little ****, plus, I don't know anyone else who hasn't played the game already.

So yeah.

Have a meme.

The original one is right over here, sweetie --> http://black-nocturne.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Starve-Meme-369647196

• Like 3

thankees hon. it's what happens if you're part of a fandom, and well, you end up getting even more creative and then

well shiet son, you've boarded the train to fanartville XD

You also end up doing memes

WOW!!!! Claudia. I...I`m stunned at how much you have improved!

• Like 1

For those who want to see others opinions Totally A Joke.

I like your unique art style :-)

That`s an opinion I can agree with. Before I opened it I was like "I`m warning you dude. Oh. Nevermind it`s a nice opinion this time"

Edited by Ephyb7

I cannot blame you, man.

I can never get Wilson's hair right

it pisses me off to such a high degree

Don't worry, a lot of us can't.

Well whenever I draw it he looks like some kind of wingnut.

Just remember that it's shaped like a W. And maybe this pose sheet Jeff was nice enough to plop on his tumblr will be of some aid. it's helped me. (Not as much as a rotation COUGH but still)

post-267501-0-99354200-1386569421_thumb.

• Like 2

post-309025-0-23034300-1386638883_thumb.

What? Just how tall did you expect Wybridic to be, houndsize at least?

NOPE

She's human size

Though I think I might've made her look taller by accident though.

At least pretend she's standing on a rock or something.

I felt like drawing some Wybridic, try and snap out of this uncalled-for depression I seem to have gotten myself into.