Would be cool to have a lot more you could do with the potatoes as well etc Honey Potatoes and maybe they could add simple cooking ingredients like butter salt and sugar things like that into the game

The potato update? XD

Butter salt? Maybe. Dunno what the point would be. Honey potatoes.....idk how that'd work. Sugar? Eggs? CAKE.

I like the idea and I really like the quotes, but the stats you listed are a bit overpowered.

Here's my suggestion:

Potato

Hunger: +25

Health: +3

Sanity: 0

Baked Potato

Health: +8

French Fries

Hunger: +37.5

Health: 0

Sanity: +15

Poison Potato

Health: -20

Sanity: -10

I suggest this:

Potato

Hunger: +15

Healt: 0

Baked Potato

Hunger: +20

Health: +5

French Fries

Hunger: +37.5

Health: -5

Sanity: +12

Also, why the poisonous potato couldn't be a crafting material? Maybe this might bring up to a new thing: poison! You can be poisoned by spiders or tentacles, and when poisoned you will do less damage and lose health (same for mobs).

Too UP, guys. Remember that this thing is supposed to be a rare food item to find. So little hunger replenishment for a cooked potato? No health recovery for french fries? Or even health loss from french fries? What's the point?!

You guys are forgetting how rare the taters be. When I say rare find underground, I MEAN RARE.

Too UP, guys. Remember that this thing is supposed to be a rare food item to find. So little hunger replenishment for a cooked potato? No health recovery for french fries? Or even health loss from french fries? What's the point?!

You guys are forgetting how rare the taters be. When I say rare find underground, I MEAN RARE.

Can't you plant them?

Archived