Youtube Permission

SakuHelios

Hello, I am a youtuber who uploads videos of gameplays in youtube. I wrote an email asking your permission of I could upload the game in livesuppo@kleientertainment.com, but I did not answer me. I wonder if it's no trouble for you, if I could have permission to upload this great game, Mark Of The Ninja.

If possible I would like an answer soon.

Thank you very much in advance for answering and thanks for creating this great game.

Regards.

Heya @SakuHelios

Hmm, that's weird, I never got your support ticket.

Anyway, you're definitely welcome to make videos about Mark of the Ninja and even monetize them. We're pretty relaxed when it comes to YouTube permissions and it would be really cool if you linked to our Steam page for the game, but you don't have to. Hope that helps!

Mark of the Ninja on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/214560/

Don´t worry about the email, at least reassures me that I have answered in the post xD. I wanted to thank you for answering me and for being so kind. About what to monetize, it is not my intention that but thank you for your response for this detail. I've been able to send to Youtube your give me permission to seamlessly continue uploading your game, that my intent more than anything is that a lot more people know the game because it is a fantastic game.

The link has helped me a lot and especially your response. Thanks again and thanks for answering.

If even I have a problem on this particular issue and If something happens, I will tell you @JanH.

¡Thanks again!

Heya @SakuHelios

Hmm, that's weird, I never got your support ticket.

Anyway, you're definitely welcome to make videos about Mark of the Ninja and even monetize them. We're pretty relaxed when it comes to YouTube permissions and it would be really cool if you linked to our Steam page for the game, but you don't have to. Hope that helps!

Mark of the Ninja on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/214560/

Do you have a page on one of your official sites with a policy stating that it is okay to upload videos and monetize? When/If YouTube flags the videos, I will need to provide this.

Thank you,

Tyrsyn

Archived