The Call of the Abyss

Silentdarkness1

"Okay birds! You're going down."

Simon slams his foot into the ground, and a pillar of earth about the height of Simon rises before him. He taps near the top of the pillar, and a disk of earth separates itself and flies at one of the birds. He does this repeatedly, cutting out the pillar bit by bit.

(He is an earth bender! And an air bender... And a water bender... A fire bender too... He's pretty much the avatar at this point.)

(Oh, don't worry. Simon's got some serious after effect punishment... Once the fight is over he'll be all over the place. As in useless and unconscious and sick and insane. Sorry if I seem a bit OP, but Simon's whole spheal is that after he uses an element it has serious impacts on his health. I'll tone it down from now on.)

Simon had ran out of earth, only managing to take out one bird. He grunts weakly, and Shelby hops off his shoulder.

Right... Yeah. I'll hold them down, someone kill them.

Shadow hands emerge from the ground around the tallbirds and grip onto their legs, immobilizing them.

The final bird, who is still wrapped in shadow hands, slowly gets pulled into the earth. It cries out in protest, but it isn't long before it has vanished into the ground, not to be seen.

That was more trouble than it should have been. Are you okay?

Simon sneezes, and falls onto his back.

Simon smiles giddily.

"Hearts, stars, and horseshoes. Clovers and blue moons!"

He lets out a coughing fit.

"Hourglasses, rainbows, and tasty red balloons!"

He laughs childishly, and a fireball runs off his arm into the sky.

"Red balloon!"

He does this repeatedly, shouting "Red Balloon" each time. His arms get continuously more burned and scorched and blackened.