The Call of the Abyss

Silentdarkness1

Clarice had managed to regain her senses since whatever had been going on with Dewdrop. She readied something in her hand.

"Enough of this bullcrap...."

(Judus H Priest. I go to sleep and this happens. Both of you, you're injecting too much crazy into this rp waaaayyy too fast. This is the same problem Battal had with you two in Shadowfall, also. You don't know when to tone it down.

Seriously, @Blewcheese @Ellebelly24 This is unreal. Not even 20 pages in and it's mindf**kery. I warned you before, delicately, to keep it on the down low for a while. Now, it's not so delicately. TONE IT DOWN. I don't want to have this talk again...)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(It's mostly Elle's fault, actually. I'm pretty sure the Night Light doesn't cause instant insanity.Uncalled for. I was intending for something much quieter.

And.....I really hope this isn't going to continually become a problem.)

"Shut up....just shut up....you didn't have to come here after me! You didn't have to drag me into your friends' problems!!"

Edited by Silentdarkness1

"And maybe it wouldn't have come after me if you hadn't dragged the crazy lady with you! Don't think I owe you anything, you slimy, tiny little PEST! It was bad enough being chased, but then you all roll along and make things a thousand times worse! With friends like you, who needs enemies!? I'm sick of all of this! I'm sick of this place, sick of the monsters, and i'm fed up with you!"

"So far you've been ZERO help. If you want to help me, you can stop talking to me. For a long time. You're only making things worse."

Clarice got up, and rifled through some of the chests, taking what looked like a hammer, along with some firewood and some rocks.

"That light.....must be responsible....Simon, care to break that thing apart? I remember learning how to make a fire pit during my last camping trip."

Clarice wrapped her arms around herself, still starving. She found an open spot not far, laid down the firewood before carefully placing the rocks around them to contain even a roaring fire. She then took out a piece of flint and used it to light the fire pit, a roaring fire building up before long. The Night Light shattered and broke apart, disintegrating down to the red gem, and several more clumps of nightmare fuel. Clarice walked over to Simon, and picked up a few of the globs.

"...What is this stuff?.....it's warm...."

Clarice threw one of the blobs onto Shelby's head, and looked around some more. There was some strange machines, and what looked like a fridge.

".......That hardly makes sense...there's no electricity.....but maybe...."

Clarice walked over to the ice box, and opened it up.

"....Marvelous.....hope it's all still good."

(Whenever my characters go near shadows, they tend to either go unconcious, or go insane. When it comes to Dew, though, the meaning of insanity is tripled. Trust me, it gets ugly. That's why you should never go near shadowy lights. Also, right now Simon and Dew share insanity. When Simon is supposed to go insane, Dew goes insane instead. There, done.)