The Call of the Abyss

Silentdarkness1

"I think i've had enough of people trying to kill me for one night! If you're looking for someone friendly to talk to for the night, girl, go keep the snail company. I'm not going to repeat myself."

Clarice took in a few deep breaths, before turning back to the ice box, and helping herself to what looked to be a plate of meatballs. After she had finished eating, she slowly walked over to Simon, and sat down. She put a hand up to her head.

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(Well, I haven't seen any red gems yet, so I'm guessing it has something to do with that. Also, Simon hasn't gone as insane as he will eventually... *evil laugh*)

Simon shrugs, half asleep.

"Lighten up, Clarice. It's been a wonky night, that's for sure. Don't go jumping to conclusions."

"M..maybe.....I...I just need some rest, is all. We should all just get some rest."

(Nope. And don't dive into that too quick. I actually intend to keep down on the mindf**k moments, if possible. When I throw you a signal, pay close attention to personality changes. You've seen it light as of right now.)

Clarice rested up against Simon, and started to slowly drift off.