caves and clockworks

AdamTheGamer

"That makes a hole in it's body. So no."

Claudius assists Shard in killing the other figure by nailing it in the head with a kick. A slow clap is heard.

Wow. Well done. You killed some imps. I'm impressed.

A dark, shadowy figure emerges from the shadows wearing a fedora like top hat. The shadows from the hat covers all of his facial features except for his burning red eyes and his horrible grin. He seems to be wearing a jester's clothing.

"I know just who I'm addressing."

(PLOT TWIST TIME!!!)

*Her hair becomes a wave of rainbows, and her dress turns to silver armor with a scratched heart emblem on the chest plate. Her saw become a lollipop shaped sword*

"Why, it's been a long time since I presented myself like this, hasn't it? Well, let me introduce myself, Angel, the pink knight."

"DAMN RIGHT IT'S THE SHADOWS BANE!!! GET OUT OF CLAUDIUS'S ARMOR NOW B*TCH, AND NOT THE DOG WAY OF, WHATEVA, JUST GET OUT OF HIS ARMOR!!!"

*She swings at his face, scraping his nose*

(Even if you could, could, I have a patent!)

Edited by Ellebelly24

His nose wound simply lets out a hiss of black smoke, and Shatter snarls. He snaps his fingers and reappears in front of Angel in his normal jester clothes. Claudius reappears in his armor.

"Damnit, Shatter!"

Shatter seems to be holding an odd looking mass of shadow. He flings it at Claudius, and another one at Angel.

(No one else can make a sword exactly in this manor manor)

Edited by Blewcheese

His nose wound simply lets out a hiss of black smoke, and Shatter snarls. He snaps his fingers and reappears in front of Angel in his normal jester clothes. Claudius reappears in his armor.

"Damnit, Shatter!"

Shatter seems to be holding an odd looking mass of shadow. He flings it at Claudius, and another one at Angel.

(No one else can make a sword exactly in this manor manor)

(Wellcome to mah manor manor)

What's up with those guys singing that stupid song?

Woody: Kinda catchy, eh?

(Whaaaaat? You can't just do that! I had a trick up my sleeve! *commence raging rage* but you're the OP... So I guess it stays...)

Well You'll mee him again... truuust me... but still srry.

NOW The mayor said there was a huge cave spide king, am i correct? I bet he is important to all this *cough cough*

(Alright... But can you do a me a favor and not control Shatter right now? It might screw with something I'm doing. Of course, if you want him to back off I can do that, but can you not directly control him?)

Claudius picks up the remains of Shatter. All that is left is his jester suit and a squirrel.

"He hexed it. T'was a fake. No wonder he was so weak. Let us go vanquish that spider king, and finish this quest.