caves and clockworks

AdamTheGamer

Yay! A new roleplay! like this never happned before!

Anyways, i'm making a new roleplay to celebrate my return to the forums!

INTRO:

Wilson: Ok, maxwell, why did you bring us all here today? To torture us further?

WX-78: I HATE LARGE TABLES.

Maxwell: no no no, today i wanted to play a little game with you people, its very popular around nerds theese days: A game called CAVES AND CLOCKWORKS!!!

Wickerbottom: So basicly a tabletop role- playing game?

eeh, yes.

Willow: Does things burn in it?

Wendy: isn't it better to just kill us once and for all insted of putting us through this?

whatever, let's just start. were stuck here anyways, and it may even be fun!

(I will not be involved myself but i will make things like theese from time to time)

APPLICATION:

Name:

Race:

Abbilities:

Backstory:

Let's see how this goes!!!!

(So... D&D in don't starve...? Are we going to need die for this?)

Name: Claudius

Race: Human

Abilities: He wields a large broadsword and comes with heavy armor. He is a very skilled swordsman, a flat blow from his blade can crush skulls. However, his movement speed is very low, and he refuses to take his armor off which makes him even slower. With enough power, he can perform holy magic and attacks, but that is very, very rare. He is very physical power based.

Backstory: He is King David's top guard in a medieval timeline. His broadsword, Shadow's Bane, was forged by the most potent blacksmiths across the land. When he is attacked by an evil armada, the soulless, who are lead by Shatter, he dies protecting the king. However, his valiant soul is captured and reanimated by Maxwell, and he wakes up not knowing he ever died in the world of Don't Starve.

Muh Character:

Name: Angel

Abilities: She is a skilled demolist. She can also use her siren powers (like Lilith or Maya) to corrode people from the inside out. She carries around a little stuffed pig, with dynamite strapped to its back. She also only eats crumpets and chocolate chip cookies. Cuz she's gonna live foeva, and she's a real bad-ass.

Muh Character:

Name: Angel

Abilities: She is a skilled demolist. She can also use her siren powers (like Lilith or Maya) to corrode people from the inside out. She carries around a little stuffed pig, with dynamite strapped to its back. She also only eats crumpets and chocolate chip cookies. Cuz she's gonna live foeva, and she's a real bad-ass.

ya that works.