The Screecher (Roleplay)

Morgan17

Rules:

1. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD MODE!

2. No killing off others

3. No use  of modern tech (This is the 1980's!) excluding generators and flashlights

4. No one may act as the screecher.

Roleplay applicaton (this is mine, it will be used during the story. This is also an example):

Name:James P. Higgsbury

Race:Human

Reason for camping:Rescue search

Backstory: His brother, Wilson P. Higgsbury, had recently disapeared. He hoped he escaped to Pillet Creek.

Notes:

You may use concepts from the plot, but not all of it. I am doing this to prevent many spoilers.

Name: Swania

Race: human

RfC: got lost by the sea

Backstory: She always wanted to be an actor. She auditioned for her schools production of "Swan Lake" and got the lead role. She was so over joyed, she went to the ocean, to relax, and practice. There was a beautiful masque at the edge of the water line, it was an elegant black and pink masque, with the etching of a swan on it. She put it on, because of the beauty. She closed her eyes and started to practice, as shadows danced around her. They suddenly grabbed her, and she shrieked and yelped, but it was too late...

I guess I'm going as myself. Why? BECAUSE I'M INSANE! BWAHAHAHA

*ahem* anyway

Name: Ben

Reason for Camping: Went camping with a couple of his friends. They pranked him and left him alone in the forest, and he wandered about eventually finding himself in the Screecher forest, with no return.

Backstory: A feeble boy, doesn't have much in the ways of social life. He is the shortest person in his grade, but luckily he has a couple of semi-faithful friends. They head out on the camping trip they go on every summer, and Ben, being the shortest, gets pranked (logic). He gets lost in the middle of a dark forest, and he hears whispers. He heads towards the whispers, thinking it's his friends trying to scare him. Instead, he finds himself in the Screecher forest, completely lost.

Note: I don't know anything about The Screecher, all I know is that there are some owl people. That's about it. Guess I'll go along with it... *shrug*

I guess I'm going as myself. Why? BECAUSE I'M INSANE! BWAHAHAHA

*ahem* anyway

Name: Ben

Reason for Camping: Went camping with a couple of his friends. They pranked him and left him alone in the forest, and he wandered about eventually finding himself in the Screecher forest, with no return.

Backstory: A feeble boy, doesn't have much in the ways of social life. He is the shortest person in his grade, but luckily he has a couple of semi-faithful friends. They head out on the camping trip they go on every summer, and Ben, being the shortest, gets pranked (logic). He gets lost in the middle of a dark forest, and he hears whispers. He heads towards the whispers, thinking it's his friends trying to scare him. Instead, he finds himself in the Screecher forest, completely lost.

Note: I don't know anything about The Screecher, all I know is that there are some owl people. That's about it. Guess I'll go along with it... *shrug*

(You're lucky you can go as yourself... I can't because I'm too weak, and easily broken... Just today someone told me to kill myself, and I didn't take it too well. I hope Swania becomes friends with you though!)

(You're lucky you can go as yourself... I can't because I'm too weak, and easily broken... Just today someone told me to kill myself, and I didn't take it too well. I hope Swania becomes friends with you though!)

(Hey, don't kill yourself. That's not a good thing to do. Newleaf would be heartbroken! Yeah, but I don't react well in tense situations. Also I'm scared of everything. Did I forget to mention that? I thing I forgot to mention that. Hopefully they will, but expect a lot of cowardlyness from me...)

(Hey, don't kill yourself. That's not a good thing to do. Newleaf would be heartbroken! Yeah, but I don't react well in tense situations. Also I'm scared of everything. Did I forget to mention that? I thing I forgot to mention that. Hopefully they will, but expect a lot of cowardlyness from me...)

(Of course I'm not gonna kill myself! That's just stupid! I'm smarter than that. Hehe, Swania is just gonna be all like "lawlwut?")

Name: Shard

Race: Hound (With wings of fire. Extinguished wings reveal that her real wing color is black.)

Reason for camping: Came across the forest, shunned by all

Backstory: Once captured in the Don't Starve world, Shard was banished, eventually finding herself in the real world. Shunned by everyone and frequently chased and nearly captured, she stumbled upon the Screecher forest, deciding to call this place her home, and unaware of the dangers within.

and if this isn't okay i'll use shard's human form.

Edited by gloryKAT

(HEY LETS USE A CHARACTER FROM ANOTHER RP BECAUSE WHY NOT)

Name-Peter

Race-Human

Age-15

Gender-Mail

RC-Wanted to go on a camping trip to see how he could fare in the wilderness.

Backstory-Peter's dad is always lecturing him about how he could never face a situation without cowering in fear or running off, so Peter decided to stay at Pillet Creek for a few days to show him he wasn't a coward. But dangers lie ahead...

Yes, we just need 2 more

listen mack.we had our differences, you know i not like you that much, but...this roleplay idea is genius!also i hope we can get better friends in this roleplay :)

name:John

reason for camping:he and his friends went from germany to america to camp at pillet creek with the uncle of one of his friends

backstory:John and his friends drived in a small truck to pillet creek, they stayed there for a few days, but in one night  ber attacked them and they got lost.John was alone, but there were glowing eyes and a terrible owl scream.

i hope you accept it

listen mack.we had our differences, you know i not like you that much, but...this roleplay idea is genius!also i hope we can get better friends in this roleplay :-)

name:John

reason for camping:he and his friends went from germany to america to camp at pillet creek with the uncle of one of his friends

backstory:John and his friends drived in a small truck to pillet creek, they stayed there for a few days, but in one night  ber attacked them and they got lost.John was alone, but there were glowing eyes and a terrible owl scream.

i hope you accept it

Accepted!

Huh. I've never played the Screecher, basically all I know is that it's scary, you can hack in normal mobs, and your character is really tall.

Name: Arch

Reason For Camping: Specified in bacstory

Backstory: Arch is a hound god, but on the islands, he is weak and only able to use mind reading. One day he found that people were disappearing in these woods. He decided to investigate in these lands.

I think it'd be good for Arch to meet something he can't feel confident against, and can't hope to control

Huh. I've never played the Screecher, basically all I know is that it's scary, you can hack in normal mobs, and your character is really tall.

Name: Arch

Reason For Camping: Specified in bacstory

Backstory: Arch is a hound god, but on the islands, he is weak and only able to use mind reading. One day he found that people were disappearing in these woods. He decided to investigate in these lands.

I think it'd be good for Arch to meet something he can't feel confident against, and can't hope to control

id played it until i got page 4, then he stand t the road holding a dead bloosy womn, h turned his head to me and  owl face ppeared on the screen, i said "nope" and closed the game

id played it until i got page 4, then he stand t the road holding a dead bloosy womn, h turned his head to me and  owl face ppeared on the screen, i said "nope" and closed the game

The woman was having her face eaten off.......BLECKK! BTW, raptor, you're accepted!

Name:Kiree

Race:Human

Reason for camping: Exploring through the forest

Backstory: Deciding to go on a trip and studying the animals, bugs and more. She got lost in the forest being too interested in the life in it and figured that she would go on and keep studying the things around her, something seemed off as she headed deeper, more of the animals seemed different and on the map she drew of the area in her book wasn't even there...

(Because I have no idea what else to put -_-)

Ben walks through the forest slowly, looking around.

"Guys? Guys, it's not funny anymore! It wasn't even funny to begin with!"

He sees a clearing, and a man is standing there. And then he hears the shriek. He flinches, looking around, and tries to take deep breaths to calm himself down, and to build up the courage to talk to the man. He steps into the clearing.

"Um... Excuse me, where are we?"