The Screecher (Roleplay)

Morgan17

She snorts angrily.

Well, this'll be hard to explain.

She draws, first, a pencil. Then a stick person. She keeps drawing figures in the dust until she writes a radio, another stick person, being captured, a drawing of an island, a dog escaping, and then a dog walking into a forest. She looks up at Ben.

James returns, with scratches all over his body.

"Those owl things, don't look at them. They are FIERCE!"

James faints, falling right into a tree.

(sorry I was gone for so long. I had a 2 hour pottery class...:p)

Edited by Mack18853

Name: Henry

Race: Human

Reason for camping: Running Away From Home

Backstory: Henry wasn't exactly the cool guy. In fact, he was anything but. But he was perfectly fine with that. He liked being abnormal. But it all escalated when the other students at his high school went too far. They had sabotaged his work, causing him to drop plenty of letter grades in all of his classes, and no one would believe him. Being the perfectionist he was, this caused much inner turmoil, which eventually caused him to feign suicide, and in the suicide note blamed the other students. He fled into the forest after writing the note. Eventually, he found himself in Pillet Creek.

Name: Henry

Race: Human

Reason for camping: Running Away From Home

Backstory: Henry wasn't exactly the cool guy. In fact, he was anything but. But he was perfectly fine with that. He liked being abnormal. But it all escalated when the other students at his high school went too far. They had sabotaged his work, causing him to drop plenty of letter grades in all of his classes, and no one would believe him. Being the perfectionist he was, this caused much inner turmoil, which eventually caused him to feign suicide, and in the suicide note blamed the other students. He fled into the forest after writing the note. Eventually, he found himself in Pillet Creek.

(We've already started, but accepted anyways)

"Hmm. So you've seen that beast too? And I'm not surprised with the dog bird. Apparently all animals here are mixed with birds. Sorry I left you behind Ben. I had a feeling someone would come take care of you."

The owl beast runs through a bush, and James notices.

"RUN! IT'S THE BEAST!"

Edited by Mack18853