[Forum Game] The Absurdity Game

aredshroom

And Uglycorn jumps out of nowhere and bites Battal in the bun buns.

Please try to follow the rules? :c Respond to the above scenario, then give another one. (I apologise for being a stickler, but how is someone else supposed to respond to this?^)

And then you see Battal.

He tries to kill you.

Express extreme surprise that Battal is in The Underworld, offer your newly-grown feathers for him to burn and attempt to dig out of The Underworld with a lousy pickaxe.

The lava beneath you transforms into molten pumpkin juice the moment the pickaxe touches rock above. The juice smells delicious...

(You know what, I don't like this continuity thing! I'm taking this back to its original roots, with gardening shears if I have to!)

..and you collect it all in a conveniently placed novelty jar designed "for the express purpose of storing molten pumpkin juice." Well isn't that handy!

It's just a quiet day at 1313 Mockingbird Lane. You're having fun being a fictional character in a world most of our forum goers are too young to recognize! So..

(You know what, I don't like this continuity thing! I'm taking this back to it's original roots, with gardening shears if I have to!)

..and you collect it all in a conveniently placed novelty jar designed "for the express purpose of storing molten pumpkin juice." Well isn't that handy!

It's just a quiet day at 1313 Mockingbird Lane. You're having fun being a fictional character in a world most of our forum goers are too young to recognize! So..

(Thank you. *hands a cupcake*)

You pick up a rock the size of your head and attempt to mine it. A cuckoo chick flops out and screams "MURDERER.", then pecks your hand off. You jump up in bed and realise you were one of those forum-goers anyway. OH WELL.

The sun is shining, the clouds are drifting...BUT ALL THE RAINDROPS TURN INTO LEMON DROPS AND GUMDROPS. Suddenly...

*facepalm*

A Sadako crawls out anyway, then transforms into Maxwell... "Say pal, you look like you've seen a ghost."

You were walking down the street when a van catches up to you. The back opens up and pours a bunch of blue spotted eggs on the pavement, then speeds off. They start shaking violently. How do you react to the eggs?

*facepalm*

A Sadako crawls out anyway, then transforms into Maxwell... "Say pal, you look like you've seen a ghost."

You were walking down the street when a van catches up to you. The back opens up and pours a bunch of blue spotted eggs on the pavement, then speeds off. They start shaking violently. How do you react to the eggs?

You move them next to a fire immediately. They are obviously hatching tallbird eggs that are shivering with cold.

You discover that some sort of ghost is inhabiting your computer. It keeps changing your desktop background to pictures of kitchen sinks. What do you do?

I show it a beautifully carved replica sink with fake hot and cold water taps. The ghost is so happy it moves in that sink instead and occupies its days with ghostly water running out both taps. Voila, friendly sink ghost!

You suddenly feel so ravenous that everything is starting to look like bacon. Even yourself. Maybe you really are made of bacon. You assume you're simply hallucinating out of hunger, but some primal instinct forces you to taste yourself. What do you do?

Well, you explain that the dog ate your homework. As a result, you tried to stuff it with the rest of your (uneaten) homework into the telly. That's what happened.

You decide to go for a morning jog when a mass of writhing earthworms fall out of a nearby tree and roll into your path. What do you do?

Archived