[Help] Who has the game with steam ?

QxP

Hieveryone  :) i didnt buy dont starve from steam i bought this from "gog.com". very long time ago.But some mods didnt released for klei forums they  released them only steam community. 

Can anyone download them and upload for me any file hosters(turbobit -netload -hotfile...) or something ?

I need these mods :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184248341&searchtext=

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188222262&searchtext=

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=173445089&searchtext=

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=174722608&searchtext=

thanks so much !

i cant, it wil break EULA and people called it piracy againt steam
otherwise u can download manually on this forum then putting on your game mods folder

steam workshop comes from members on this forum anyway

try searching them in old forum if you cant find the files

i cant, it wil break EULA and people called it piracy againt steam

otherwise u can download manually on this forum then putting on your game mods folder

steam workshop comes from members on this forum anyway

try searching them in old forum if you cant find the files

it won't break piracy regulations as its player made content if it was made by steam then it would be but its made by the community who simply used steam as a way to get stuff across to the others

All stuff  i want player-made and its there is nothing about illegal.They just released these stuff steam my point is steam is just a platform what can you share your stuff like these.People who make mods-characters etc. share their goods on klei forums and steam workshop because they think also who bought the game from steam,for steam users just it there is no second reason.But some moders just release steam workshop i dont know why ? May be they dont care us :) 

And im not gonna make something illgal things or something bad stop bullshitting please...I just wanna play with these stuff...

Please help me i dont wanna buy these game twice !

You should contact the authors of those mods if you want them, or have a friend download them for you. It is not right to upload it without permission from the author.

First im not gonna upload them just play them...And talk the authors omg it takes days may be weeks im gonna just download and play.

Why everyone saying something far from subject ? Isnt it clear what i say ? I buy this game gog.com and some modders release their mods from just steam 

But i wanna this mods too...Just gonna play not upload or stealing credits etc. stop saying sometihng far from. And give help for godsake... There is nothing wrong this whats your problems people ? 

You are asking people you don't know to spread someone's work without their permission. That's the problem.

Look buddy you released some mods okey,and you released for this everyone if im gonna use this-play with this is there anything wrong with this ? I mean im just gonna play them, i think you scare someting steling credits or kind of something buddy this files already on steam for every people not just "who buy this game on steam" there is no copright or somethng understand ? My game is legal and everthng is legal-im saying again again and  again im just gonna play im just a player who wanna play with this game with godd stuf who loves tryng diffrent mods and charecters.What point diddnt you get ? look buddy i love your mods "summon mod " is one of my favorites and thanks for this great job i dont wanna argument with you because this is so far from my topic...This is not about our subject.OMG ! 

If you dont gonna help me or somethng please dont write this topic okey :)

Look buddy you released some mods okey,and you released for this everyone if im gonna use this-play with this is there anything wrong with this ? I mean im just gonna play them, i think you scare someting steling credits or kind of something buddy this files already on steam for every people not just "who buy this game on steam" there is no copright or somethng understand ? My game is legal and everthng is legal-im saying again again and  again im just gonna play im just a player who wanna play with this game with godd stuf who loves tryng diffrent mods and charecters.What point diddnt you get ? look buddy i love your mods "summon mod " is one of my favorites and thanks for this great job i dont wanna argument with you because this is so far from my topic...This is not about our subject.OMG ! 

If you dont gonna help me or somethng please dont write this topic okey :-)

It's up to a modder's discretion to release a mod only on Steam, only on the forums or both. The correct approach would be to ask those modders to upload their respective mods to the forums as well, ok OMG!

It's up to a modder's discretion to release a mod only on Steam, only on the forums or both. The correct approach would be to ask those modders to upload their respective mods to the forums as well, ok OMG!

I didnt ask you what you thinkng about this  ? Go away bro. 

Why would modders limit their mod only to a certain community? It doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, me too.Should i gonna buy this game twice for should i pay for steam for download this mods what people made them for everyones use.

Really people just 4 simple files nobody helps only uselesss arguments.

What the hell ?

They talks me like im an idiot or im a child , "-go ask them for permission" or  "is this legal ?"  and useless logicalless.

Dont you think i didnt tried this ? 

There wasnt any respond .May be who made this mod just released it doesnt follow back.

Any help ?

please stop bullshitting... 

dont write this topic...

Yes, me too.Should i gonna buy this game twice for should i pay for steam for download this mods what people made them for everyones use.

Really people just 4 simple files nobody helps only uselesss arguments.

What the hell ?

They talks me like im an idiot or im a child , "-go ask them for permission" or  "is this legal ?"  and useless logicalless.

Dont you think i didnt tried this ? 

There wasnt any respond .May be who made this mod just released it doesnt follow back.

Any help ?

please stop bullshitting... 

dont write this topic...

I may not be contributing, but I don't see "ask them for permission" as a childish response.

oh and you don't need to buy it again, if you still have that email around you can get the steam version using the code (from what I remember anyway I may be wrong).

I didnt ask you what you thinkng about this  ? Go away bro.

I wasn't giving an opinion, I was just stating how things are, since you seem insistent in continuing a pointless thread.

Why would modders limit their mod only to a certain community? It doesn't make sense to me.

Dual maintenance is always a hassle. And Workshop mods have much more visibility, and a quite larger user base. It's analogous to the topic of Windows vs. Linux/Mac support for games and software in general.

You should contact the authors of those mods if you want them, or have a friend download them for you. It is not right to upload it without permission from the author.

I may not be contributing, but I don't see "ask them for permission" as a childish response.

oh and you don't need to buy it again, if you still have that email around you can get the steam version using the code (from what I remember anyway I may be wrong).

Don't be rude if you want people to take you seriously. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

sorry for being rude i was angry and tired :) 

Craig look twice ;)

I wasn't giving an opinion, I was just stating how things are, since you seem insistent in continuing a pointless thread.

Dual maintenance is always a hassle. And Workshop mods have much more visibility, and a quite larger user base. It's analogous to the topic of Windows vs. Linux/Mac support for games and software in general.

I think you just wrtting somethng for make post ...

It was like say to hungry person "eat somethng".As simple.

Help me understand, what additional maintenance does the workshop need? I thought the files were the same...

Help me understand, what additional maintenance does the workshop need? I thought the files were the same...

And they are. The "maintenance" is just about uploading it in 2 places, and keeping track of user feedback in both of them. Some modders don't bother.

And they are. The "maintenance" is just about uploading it in 2 places, and keeping track of user feedback in both of them. Some modders don't bother.

:/ It's a shame. Well as long as the important mods are uploaded here too I'm ok. I think i can survive without playing as an OP japanese cat.

The files may be the same, but the folder name will surely differ. There may be subtle differences between a steam mod and a non-steam mod depending on if the mod was built well or not.

Do you know of a mod which has differences between the versions? (I'm curious)

Archived