A question about member's title.

qwasted321

The real answer is that it's only given out by.. someone. One of the devs. Maybe all of the devs. Maybe me. It's a mystery. I'm thoroughly convinced it's a pun loving horse smacking his hooves on the keyboard when he sees something mildly amusing and deciding people need to be forever known as Merm Jockeys or what have you.

It's just very głupkowaty. In context it looks like you referred to Kevin's son as an it. Really though, you can't choose your member title, it'll just be a surprise someday because the MagicaTitlFairydecided to bless you with one.

It's just very głupkowaty. In context it looks like you referred to Kevin's son as an it. Really though, you can't choose your member title, it'll just be a surprise someday because the MagicaTitlFairydecided to bless you with one.

Hey! Ok, I referred to Pelontrix :grin: And that was nice, You translated woed. I liked it.

So, Devs, I'm waiting!!!

Thanks all.

I don't know why some superficial title given out for random and sometimes stupid reasons (like when the koalaphant guy got one just because he made a thread asking for one) matters so much. I never cared and I fail to understand why others do. If you could, an explanation would be a kind thing for you to do. Maybe if you could try and explain why you want a customized title, it could help enlighten me more on the minds of forum users, a subject that has evaded me for a while.

I don't know why some superficial title given out for random and sometimes stupid reasons (like when the koalaphant guy got one just because he made a thread asking for one) matters so much. I never cared and I fail to understand why others do. If you could, an explanation would be a kind thing for you to do. Maybe if you could try and explain why you want a customized title, it could help enlighten me more on the minds of forum users, a subject that has evaded me for a while.

For the same reason people want likes, upvotes, thumb ups etc etc etc etc

I don't know why some superficial title given out for random and sometimes stupid reasons matters so much. I never cared and I fail to understand why others do.

You'll get it when you get one. The entitled members are a society. We gather weekly for tea and biscuits to discuss titles, subtitles and related business.

But yeah, they don't really matter. They are fun, though.

Everyone's diffrent. Some wants sandwiches, some wants titles.

And You shine in sea of "Junior Members", and just "Members"

It basically boils down "the devs and other people recognize me and like me and think I'm funny omg I have to text my bff Jill!" The lack of commas is completely necessary to properly understand.

Well either that, or change the dirty diapers of @Kevin 's son for him. Though I strongly advise the limb tearing instead.

So where? Deep in This Forum?

I'll ask @Kevin, he will surley know :grin:

Also, please don't directly summon devs. We read pretty much everything anyway. :-)

Yeah, i kinda..heard you the first time...

Archived