Do you know thread

Luggs

Contains mature content (without pics) ^^

The penis of a male duck is shaped ike a corkscrew. And also the female parts are, although winding in the other direction.
Oh. Ducks are much worse than that. But there are children here.

It has been confirmed that all baby T.rexes had feathers and down, like a baby duck has down.

http://static.environmentalgraffiti.com/sites/default/files/images/Sleeping-baby-t-rex.img_assist_custom-600x401.jpg

I sort of imagined a cute little baby murderer with feathers all over its body except for its head and feet, and all the feathers were white.

It has been confirmed that all baby T.rexes had feathers and down, like a baby duck has down.

http://static.environmentalgraffiti.com/sites/default/files/images/Sleeping-baby-t-rex.img_assist_custom-600x401.jpg

I sort of imagined a cute little baby murderer with feathers all over its body except for its head and feet, and all the feathers were white.

Actually it is a related species and not an actual T-Rex. But it would be logical if the T's got them, too.

Speaking of T-Rex:

there are only 30 fossil findings worldwide and only a few of them are barely complete...although ''he'' is the mostly known (popular) dinosaur

Actually it is a related species and not an actual T-Rex. But it would be logical if the T's got them, too.

Speaking of T-Rex:

there are only 30 fossil findings worldwide and only a few of them are barely complete...although ''he'' is the mostly known (popular) dinosaur

Did you know that most Christians think that Dinosaurs didn't exist?

Speaking of T-Rex:

I wasn't talking about adults. I was talking about babies. I know that adult Yutyrannuses had feathers. I was saying that it has been confirmed that babies had feathers, but they're not sure about adults.

I wasn't talking about adults. I was talking about babies. I know that adult Yutyrannuses had feathers. I was saying that it has been confirmed that babies had feathers, but they're not sure about adults.

You are saying it yourself Yutyrannus is the one they confirmed the feathers and downs not the T-Rex. I wasn't trying to contradict your post in any way. I'm highly interested in this sort of things.

Did you know that most Christians think that Dinosaurs didn't exist?

I'm not quite sure if I would second this...^^ 

Surely there are the bible belt fundamentalists and others, also there are many which have other problems than thinking of dinosaurs....well now I'm not sure about it......let's say I hope it isn't true ^^

You can always say they were dragons which died in the great flood (the church tried this for real...)

If this was youtube, we would have a flamewar here already.

Good it's the forums, we won't have one here.

Right?Right?

Did you know that most of the people here are nice and not fanatics about religion enough to start a flame war? Not to mention that dinos are somewhat mentioned in the bible. Just most christians don't even know that.

You are saying it yourself Yutyrannus is the one they confirmed the feathers and downs not the T-Rex. I wasn't trying to contradict your post in any way. I'm highly interested in this sort of things.

I'm not quite sure if I would second this...^^ 

Surely there are the bible belt fundamentalists and others, also there are many which have other problems than thinking of dinosaurs....well now I'm not sure about it......let's say I hope it isn't true ^^

You can always say they were dragons which died in the great flood (the church tried this for real...)

Coughwestborocoughcough

DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW THE ELDER THINGS CREATED HUMANS HAHAHA.

ok back on topic.

Well, I think we agree that there are a lot stupid ******** on our wonderfull world....-_-

But that is something most should know so back to topic

I wouldn't say our world is wonderful..

Archived