We need your ideas for spells

Embrace of Shadows:

* 5 Uses.

* Lasts 5 Day Segments.

+ Negates sanity drain from night and gives a medium range night vision, enemies can't detect you unless phisically attacked.

- Can only be used at night (duh!).

- Drains sanity by 35 when used.

[Nighmare Fuel , 8] [Purple Gem, 1] [Ashes, 10]

* Requires a Shadow Manipulator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call to Arms:

* 8 Uses.

* Lasts a full day.

+ Used on followers, increases speed, attacks power, attack frequency, and reduces incoming damage.

- Drains 30 Hunger and 20 Sanity when used.

[Papyrus, 4] [Gunpowder (why noy?), 2] [Red Gem, 2]

Requires Prestihati-something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?

Oh, right. It spawns Merms xD

That's mean thing to do, put a Merm-House in the middle of a pig village. Sounds like fun. I'll see if I can make it modify the groundtiles to become swampy as well, though I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Based on the same idea It would be cool to have a spell that changes bee hives into killer bee hives possibly the same spell that has different effects based on what object it's directed at. You could also look at changing Bee Boxes into killer bee hives so you can place them anywhere you like.

I was trying to think of something that could be turned into hound mounds, you could use spider dens but it doesn't fit as well since spiders are already quite spooky. Rabbit Hutches could be a possibility though since they hate meat and hounds devour everything they see.

Of course the trick is in the implementation, but if you are just looking for ideas you could do a lot worse than to check out ye olde Dungeons & Dragons player's handbook.  (No need to buy, the spell lists are all over the web.)

My idea:

Name- Dreaming Stars

Quote- They will dream about the Stars

Description- Creatures receive damage and falls asleep

Cost- 30 Hunger and 45 Sanity

Effect- Creatures that are near to player receive 35 damage and are falling asleep for a short time

----5 Uses----

:joyous:

Archived