Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

(So glad he started up again. There is no quantifiable unit to describe my happiness.)

After a while, Newleaf finishes.

"That one was quite the doozy. I think the props go to Furry."

He tries to suppress his laughter, but fails.

"He really brought the performance home"

He burst out laughing.

Newleaf looks at Furry's expression, and laughs some more.

"That expression! Oh, man, that's a wonderful expression. It's beautiful."

He continues laughing.

"Oh, it's sublime. It's gooooooooooood."

(No reference here... JKLOLTHEREISONELSDKJGORHGOIGHRW)

(Don't know weather you mean the reference or the lack of anything happening in the roleplay. If the former, I'll inform you: Another JonTron reference, from King's Quest V (...? Don't quote me on that one. I think it's that.) If the latter, then I'm in the same boat.)

Newleaf sits down, trying to calm down.

"Okay... Why is everything so funny? Let's not start with the puns again."

He playfully groans.

(It's a JonTron reference. A lesser known youtuber.)

Taking a break from the story, Newleaf looks at Furry.

"I didn't know you were an actor, Furry. You should reconsider your line of buisness."

With a chuckle, Newleaf continues the story.

(I KNEW THAT REFERENCE) Edited by gloryKAT

(I've heard of Tom, but not WTFuture or Eddsworld. I like Tom though, I might just check it out.)

Newleaf begins laughing uncontrollably.

"Okay, okay, you've made two puns already."

He snorts, desperately trying to hold in his laugh.

"You don't need to make tree!"

He flomps onto the ground, laughing his head off.

Maxwell watches the scene from his throne.

Yes, have your fun. It won't be fun for long...

(guys, look below my Profile Avatar :D)

Biter wanted to say something, but then it was the voice of Lupin

"A friend of me is down here too, i should visit him"

"Interesting, i can make you stronger but you can get the overhand over your Body, you have a strong mind."

(I don't get eet but it makes me want to go read this dragon book called wings of fire because there's a dragon called cor- nevermind.)

OOC:I literally just got back from a long reading session with that book. Well, the third one in the series.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

(Back and please... really this shadow is a male. but don't get to confused because I will feel weird if you think I'm a male in real life, and I'm not.)

Cat perks his ears as he hears the group chatting but pretends not to hear anything about it since he was going out of space as he was thinking. Kill me because I seem to be a threat? I may be controlled but I don't think that is a good reason. Maybe its the fact I don't seem to remember anything since I lost a body, or maybe it was about those strange words that randomly came out. When everyone saw me as an enemy, that could mean they knew me before and see me as a threat still. He sighs and growls quietly to himself as his ears lowered and his tail wagged.

(Back and please... really this shadow is a male. but don't get to confused because I will feel weird if you think I'm a male in real life, and I'm not.)

Cat perks his ears as he hears the group chatting but pretends not to hear anything about it since he was going out of space as he was thinking. Kill me because I seem to be a threat? I may be controlled but I don't think that is a good reason. Maybe its the fact I don't seem to remember anything since I lost a body, or maybe it was about those strange words that randomly came out. When everyone saw me as an enemy, that could mean they knew me before and see me as a threat still. He sighs and growls quietly to himself as his ears lowered and his tail wagged.

Lupin smiled at Cat and whispered to him

"I know who you are, about your past, what you did before you died, but i won't tell you before the time isn't come.and i know you wouldn't betray us, because your heart is stronger than he."