Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

(Yeah... Congrats... I feel like I'm going to be the last one to get a title. It's like a cutie mark, I think I'm not going to get one...)

(That makes two people thinking of that...)

(1. i thought that yesterday evening too, then i made after lunch the Computer on, checked my notifications, there i was mentioned from daver and he written congratz to your title rabbit.and my title is a bit fragile, but i could think why this title.

2. elle, please never mention something from Mlp, pls, i hate it)

(I hath doth returned! From the depths of boredom. Donny like mlp much, but I don't get why people get really mad when they hear about it... Also I feel like I'm not getting a title. Mostly because I spend pretty much all my time in RP...)

Newleaf stands up straighter, and looks around.

"So, where are we going next?"

(I hath doth returned! From the depths of boredom. Donny like mlp much, but I don't get why people get really mad when they hear about it... Also I feel like I'm not getting a title. Mostly because I spend pretty much all my time in RP...)

Newleaf stands up straighter, and looks around.

"So, where are we going next?"

Lupin Looks at newleaf, then he Looks around and sees a wall with symbols

"there it is!"

he walks to he walls and silently reads it

"we must get to the desert!"

Newleaf groans.

"Why would I want to listen to a crazy bunnyman?"

He sighs and sits down anyway.

"you must know im more than just a bunnyman, i was a friend of the Arcane Race, my full Name is Aradus Lupinus Jingalos.i am an elder of the Arcanes and the creator of the clockworks."

(have to go soon)