Houndius Shootius And Its Materials

I don't think this is the final art and name for this cool structure.

First lets talk about the name. I don't have good ideas on sleeve but yeah current name doesn't really strike fear nor have the defensive ring to it.

Now the current skin, just me logically speaking

MinoClop.png

• even from an ancient technology based from both science and magic, there is in no way you could levitate and focus energy directly on an organic material even if its magic. Lets say Deerclops eye is naturally abundant in magical force but to focus it to release that energy? We could atleast clad the eyeball with Thulecite and maybe Purle Gem as a lens.
  • the firing animation is just fine so no changes, it looks like it is converting light into darkness.

Questioning game logic and especially Don't Starve logic is like David VS Goliath. And you are Goliath :) The name of the darn thing however, I do not like that much. It used to be named "Mino-Clopper" in the early stage, which then got removed as it was a placeholder name( and aside from that carried another meaning thanks to a fandom for young horses). Hell, I'd suggest to take Deer-Taur as new name, it even has a pun in it and carries both elements from the creatures you killed to gather the materials!

It used to be named "Mino-Clopper" in the early stage, which then got removed as it was a placeholder name( and aside from that carried another meaning thanks to a fandom for young horses). Hell, I'd suggest to take Deer-Taur as new name, it even has a pun in it and carries both elements from the creatures you killed to gather the materials!

Yeah its a good thing though. I have no way to unsee the things I saw on Google just by searching that name.

Ok, so the idea of levitating would be plausible on an organic material so now the part where the contraptions way of focusing pure magic into and burst out from the eyeball. The Horn is wrapped with material called Thulecite, don't you think the eyeball should also be coated by same material? Imagine it clad in Thulecite only the part of the pupil will be sticking out/visible? I don't think there would be a harm to that. Also I don't think the Horn is merely a stand or for levitation, it looks like it the one channeling the energy from external source and transfer it to the eyeball with no conductor or what so ever.

Stop overthinking. Luffy doesn't do that.

Point taken, now I just have to stuff my mouth with lots of meat and proceed grieving the loss of my Fire Guardians. LOL.

I'll just leave this topic here and see how others react on this probably stupid thoughts I want to inject on this game.

Archived