I Dont Have It In Library (Instead, I Have Awesomenauts That I Can't Play!)

TLOFelda

I activated the game from Humble Bundle, and in my profile is Awesomenaut instead of Eets. I never bought it and it is actually not bought. I cant play it or download it. I dont know what is wrong with this.

If you list in my games http://steamcommunity.com/id/TLOFelda/games?tab=all there is only Awesomenauts.

If anybody have a sugestions on how to remove this problem then please, help. Thank you.

BTW: Steam Support... Just dumb... I tried it but LOL. They cant help me right now, they dont know what is wrong...

Hey there @TLOFelda

Awesomenauts is on a free promo right now, so that's what that is showing up for you.

For Eets Munchies, you may need to restart steam a couple times for it to show up. Also, above your game list, next to the search box, make sure you have "All Games" selected.

Have fun out there!

Yes, sorry, it is unfortunately an issue with how Steam displays games that don't have actual Store pages.

Glad you were able to solve the issue though.

Steam has given me a bunch of problems with looking around unreleased games... always pulling me out to the store page or just glitching up in general, it's really confusing where I can and can not click... but it's not like you can do anything about it!

Archived