Puzzle Maker

2milho

Hey there @2milho

We are currently working to fix some thing up, but we will be providing a downloads section here on the forums where you will be able to upload and share your levels.

We are hoping to have this sometime this week, so start making some levels now and keep an eye out, I will be providing more info soon.

Will we be able to upload/download/share levels within the game client in the future? Sort of like how Portal 2 does it. I feel like that would be the best way to browse and play many different levels and encourage people to make unique levels.

Will we be able to upload/download/share levels within the game client in the future? Sort of like how Portal 2 does it. I feel like that would be the best way to browse and play many different levels and encourage people to make unique levels.

Well, Steam Workshop is planned, and that's basically what Portal 2 used... so, yes! But, it's still in beta, and the Workshop won't really work until the game has its own page in the Steam Store... I've seen it pop up a few times, probably for testing? And, like I said, it's PLANNED, might now happen right away.

What's missing?

• Steam Workshop integration so your levels can be shared easily with your friends, cross-platform
  • At least one more world and even more puzzles
  • Lots of polish elements as we continue to playtest and gather your feedback

Hey there @2milho

We are currently working to fix some thing up, but we will be providing a downloads section here on the forums where you will be able to upload and share your levels.

We are hoping to have this sometime this week, so start making some levels now and keep an eye out, I will be providing more info soon.

I was able to import and play the level you put in the downloads section, but I'm curious on how to upload my own... I searched everywhere, and I can't seem to find eet! Still a work in progress, I'm guessing? Haha, I'm probably blind and missed information about this, somewhere...

[ By the way, I recorded myself figuring out the level, and... THIS happened... darn. ]

Yeeeeeeah, so much for me "searching everywhere". God I'm dumb. Heh, feel free to delete this message! 

Archived