My Life As A Slurper

Chapter 7: Journey to the center of the cave

"Where are they?" Whitney asked. I could tell that she was excited to be reunited with her father."I'll use my sinkhole sense to find them, or my thulecite medallion" Maxwell said. He searched frantically, looking for the medalion. "Ah, here it is!" Maxwell said. Relieved, we headed out to find it. Soon after, the medalion started to glow a bright orange. "There it is!' I exclaimed. Maxwell pulled out his opulent pickaxe, broke the plug, and we hopped in. "I have a bad feeling about this...." Whitney said with some unease. Out of nowhere, a damaged bishop attacked us!

Chapter 8: Clockwork attack!!

"Trespassers...shall....b-be....d-d-DESTROYED!" shouted the bishop. He then shot a lightning ball at Maxwell! "WHOA!" exclaimed Maxwell. "Don't you remember? It's me, your good friend Maxwell!" said Maxwell. "Looking t-t-t-through d-d-data files......no Maxwell found. DESTROY!" Suddenly, millions of damaged rooks and bishops surrounded us! "Clockwork knight, attack!" a familiar voice ordered. Out of nowhere, a damaged knight attacked the clockworks! "Must...save.....friends!" he said. after he defeated all of them. The man said," Whitney?!" I could see tears welling up in his eyes. After all, even the happiest moments of your life can make you cry.

• Like 1

Chapter 9: Reunited

"Dad!" Whitney said excitedly. "I'm so glad you're ok!" Wilson said between sobs. They ran towards each other to give one another a hug, but was briefly interrupted by the knight, who said "Ok. L-l-let's get m-m-moving." "He's right. I saw a beaver running around here. Might be Woodie, been trying to find him for days." Wilson said. "Wait, you got separated from Uncle Woodie?" Whitney asked nervously. "Yea, kinda embarrasing..."

Chapter 10: Werebeaver season

We search for hours, but had no luck. "Gah! We'll never find him!" Said Maxwell, dissapointed. Suddenly, I saw a tuft of brown fur laying on the ground. "Guys?" I asked. "I found something!" We all gathered around it. "Seems like he was just here." Wilson said. "Then let's follow those footprints!" Whitney pointed to some footprints on the ground. "Huh. I didn't notice that."

NZCDVOO RH Z YVZHG

Chapter 10: Werebeaver season

We search for hours, but had no luck. "Gah! We'll never find him!" Said Maxwell, dissapointed. Suddenly, I saw a tuft of brown fur laying on the ground. "Guys?" I asked. "I found something!" We all gathered around it. "Seems like he was just here." Wilson said. "Then let's follow those footprints!" Whitney pointed to some footprints on the ground. "Huh. I didn't notice that."

NZCDVOO RH Z YVZHG

Decode the message