Some Of My Don't Starve Fanart~! :d

Ding-Dong the Deerclops come!

--

Based on a blooper I had in the game Don't Starve. It acctually didn't happen with Wilson, but with Willow. I was chopping down some tree's in my basecamp when suddenly my last 2 tree's turned into treeguards. It was the second or thirth winter and I had no idea about how to kill them by that time. So I run ALL the way to a piggy village on the otherside of the world, when a Deerclops came the thirth day, he broke the whole village and so luckily it where the last few days of the winter cause I could go back to my camp 2 days later. The Deerclops didn't try to kill me, but he helped me so I could make a pigvillage of my own... XD

post-280826-0-37876600-1386530593_thumb.

• Like 5

Willow plushie~! Now I have a little Firestarter to cuddle with when I go to sleep... Please Willow... Don't set my room on fire while I'm assleep even though I'm SURE that it will look VERY pretty... O.O

SO COOL!!! Too bad i dont like plush toy :p

Sometimes when I play, I get worried that Wilson's beard would catch fire if he stands too close to the firepit (I know it doesn't, it's just a feeling... >_<)

But the risk must be way higher with Willow around..! xD

Poor Wilson... Anything but the hair!!! :D

Sometimes when I play, I get worried that Wilson's beard would catch fire if he stands too close to the firepit (I know it doesn't, it's just a feeling... >_<)

But the risk must be way higher with Willow around..! xD

Poor Wilson... Anything but the hair!!! :grin:

Haha, I've never heard about a Firepit before, but I may be the truth I guess... Poor Wilson, why must he be so burnable... XD