Waddles Fan Art

thanks everyone! i am back home from school now (what a terrible day!) but i see all your reply make me so happy!! 

i will do more stuff for you guys!!!!!!!! 

Lovely art as always, beautiful colours :grin:

Your style is fantastic. *clapping*

I especially like this one, really cool way to draw Wendy and Abigail.

Just three words. Keep em' coming!

And these would be?

WADDLES THESE ARE ALL SO GOOD OMFG!!!

I LOVE THE DEER WILSON FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

BUT THE GRAVITY FALLS IS SOOOO CUTE TOO

how dare you omg, fantastic as always /)w(\;;

Deerson... well, that's what you get for fiddling with genes. good job, very scientific.

also, gravity falls, yes XD

*somewhere in the thread a explosion happens* someone called for me?

everything is so pretty. This style is so nice and colorful! this place needs more attention... and rabbits... might as well bring Rabbitfist here....

• Like 1

God, it is sooo easy to miss really good art if you Don't Camp the art section. ^^

So true! And it's impossible to subscribe to all the threads from all the great artists sharing their works in here without having 1000 notifications a day to review :´(

That said:          subscribed! ;^)

I love your sketches! They're already so alive! And you have the rare talent of not ruining them when coloring (i always do)!

I don't know what divine power made you capable of adding so much color and texture to a simple sketch, and still retain it's freshness, vibrance and clarity! Truly amazing!

So true! And it's impossible to subscribe to all the threads from all the great artists sharing their works in here without having 1000 notifications a day to review :´(

That said:          subscribed! ;^)

I love your sketches! They're already so alive! And you have the rare talent of not ruining them when coloring (i always do)!

I don't know what divine power made you capable of adding so much color and texture to a simple sketch, and still retain it's freshness, vibrance and clarity! Truly amazing!

That werebeaver-Woodie of yours is so damn cute, I want to cuddle him *3*

I also probably never mentioned it, but I really love the way you colour your artworks, it's really unique :3

oh you guys thanks!!!!

i am really glad you like my color , i used to feel confused and upset about my works ....(my personal intense)

but hey !you guys saved it !

and

Etae' i love your works too! they are pretty amazing ! =)