My last Roleplay

Ellebelly24

*sighs*"I don't really remember much about my past... or myself..."*puts my hand on my mask, not pulling it off*"It just seems like this mask has something to do with me remembering nothing... I can't really pull this thing off."*flicks my tail taking my hand back off the mask and looks up*"But humans always..."*shakes my head*"that's all I know..."

"Oh yes, I am feeling quiet better!"*looks at her outfit*"Oh yeah, I forgot I was wearing this."*she becomes a shimmering pool of light, then it fades as she stands there in her tattered jeans, ragged grey tee shirt with an eye on it, and knotty pig tails*"That's better."

"Oh, erm, thanks. I'm always being hunted down, so my clothes have gotten torn up."*looks at Newleaf*"Hey, I'm sure the Queen is fine, after all, I've heard about all her adventures! She's probably somewhere right now disguised as something new and awesome. I mean, you know how she is, after all your Newleaf! You've known her forever!"

*backs away*Sorry! Sorry! It's just...*stares at the crown*This thing. It's making me loose my mind. Sometimes I see things... Maybe they're not there. Cronos is... Odd. He's been acting strange ever since... Never mind. That is part of my message to the queen.

*Smiles*Her name... Is Kate. We've had so many adventures together...*gets lost in thought, but then shakes it off*It's the crown. I used to be able to control cronos remotely, but now... He's been projecting thoughts. I'm getting increasingly scared of putting it on... And every time I do, the stronger his influence seems to become.

"I promise I'll give it back, but I need to have some alone time now.."*walks in the woods, while playing beautiful melodies**a few minutes later with a pale blue skin, sea green eyes, and a ponytail made of water*"Like I promised, here's your flute back."*hands Newleaf his flute, then takes out a clamshell dagger, and starts to carve something out of a log she brought with her*"So what did you want to tell me buddy?"

Kate! I... What a surprise! I mean...*looks down at the crown*Normally this thing can't be trusted. But that's part of what I came here to tell you.*takes a deep breath*We had another human in the forest recently, nothing too major. His name was Wilson. But it turned out that he managed to get to Maxwell. But, as expected, he easily perished. However, it leaves maxwell weak for a small period of time. We now have the means to rebel. I came over here to ask if you were up for it. Unfortunately, after Wilson battled Maxwell, Cronos began acting strange, and I wanted to ask if you had any idea why.