My last Roleplay

Ellebelly24

Hey guys, this is going to be the last thread I am ever gonna roleplay on. So I hope you guys make it memorable!Character Descriptions:Name:Race:Gender:Powers:Weaknesses:My Character:Name: KateRace: SirenGender: FemalePowers: can summon and control water, can control shadows, and can control other elements that she has disguised asWeaknesses: the biggest target for Maxwell,• No God mode• if you want to be random, just be suttle about it• no innapropriate comments• any concerns, pm me.• have fun!

Really? Your last? Dang. Well, just gotta make this one last I guess...Name: NewleafRace: TreeguardGender: MalePowers: has a small control over earth/nature. He can slowly regenerate by planting his roots, can disguise as a tree, and uses photosythesis for food. Has the legendary crown, when worn he is possessed by the keeper of earth(aka cronos) who is powerful reckless and cannot be controlled by Newleaf.Weaknesses: very weak to fire, gets tired without the sun (unless in keeper form), and needs water more often than anyone else.

also:in the time, after 8 heros defeated the creator of the islands, maxwell, there was peace on the islands.the races of the pigs and the bunnies and the fishman lived in peace and helped themselve together, but then:there was an egg of a tallbird mother, glowing like a star.the kings of each race knewed that it will help each clan to the top of the might.the kings had a dispute around the egg and it was like a battle to the death for it, but then a shadow hand grabbed the egg and and pulled it in the dark.the kings gaved each other the responsible for the loss of the egg and after a second dispute the kings sailed away in sail boats to different islands to begin a new life.after 3 weeks and 5 days the great islands was in the hands of ''the shadow''the real creator of the islands and the egg gave him power to break out of the catacombs in that maxwell sealed him.the shadow brought other humans to the islands and they builded a small village to survive the now more dangerous island.Newleaf, the king of the treeguards has gone from his kingdom to meet kate, the queen of the ocean and Biter the Batilisk leader and his nomad clan.

(We are going to start)"Ugh, this is boring. The throne room needs excitement and fun, not sitting around and doing nothing!"*the doors fly open and a guard runs and kneels at the feet of Kate*"My lady, we have seen the treemen's boat coming to our island."

*you hear fighting from inside the fortress*"I said... LET THEM IN!!!""My lady, they may be dangerous!""Fine, I'm going to my room!"*few minutes later, a girl in jeans, blonde pig tails, and a raggedy old grey tee shirt with an eye on it appears around the corner*"Hello?"*looks at Newleaf*