My last Roleplay

Ellebelly24

"Go ahead. We need something to talk about on the way... Also, we were worried that you would destroy the kingdom. Don't do that ever again, please?

hehehe, looks like i flied to fast down.well, let us begin with the beginning of the islands:before the islands was created it was just an dimension from shadows and nothingness, expect the insanity creatures, the dimension was put pf nightmares that formed the creature that created the islands:''the shadow''

Yes, after that, the shadow created the keepers, each to create part of the world. Cronos, for example, created the trees and the rocks and such. Then, after a long chain of the shadow "inviting" humans to this land, Maxwell was deemed worthy. And so on and so forth.

Yes, after that, the shadow created the keepers, each to create part of the world. Cronos, for example, created the trees and the rocks and such. Then, after a long chain of the shadow "inviting" humans to this land, Maxwell was deemed worthy. And so on and so forth.

maybe you don't know that maxwell was just a battery for ''the shadow'' , well, lets get to the near past.you know the race of the pigs fishman and bunnyman hated each other, but after maxwell has fallen they helped each other, to the moment a tallbird mother layed a glowing egg

A glowing egg?*newleaf's crown begins to vibrate*

yes, the king of each race wanted it, but then the shadow stealed it and the kings are say that the other both should saving it, then it gave dispute and now the races are sailed to other islands.the pig village is now the human village

Could I ever forget?*shivers*A host never forgets a possessor... And vice versa. I'm sure she knows my weaknesses by now...*the crown is now violently shaking, and Newleaf's eyes snap to attention*But we have to get to the crown!

you mean the egg