My last Roleplay

Ellebelly24

Sorry this makes me feel really stupid since I'm late asking this but... can I join once I make the Description or whatever?

(Of course you can join! Your one of the people I rped with!)

- - - Updated - - -

Mystic: "your negative when you speak."

(Of course you can join! Your one of the people I rped with!)

(thanks I will join then :3) Name: Whisp Race: (not really sure what you would call this... -> http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/213/e/e/drawings_by_mapletale-d6g87ut.jpg top) Gender: Female (looks a lot like a male) Powers: Almost anything a cat can do (beside see well in the dark...)Weaknesses: Water, and fragile (but flexible so some things wont hurt as much) forgot to add, the mask is also a weakness if it breaks... (so the mask is about hard as a diamond...) Edited by WhispNcat

*slowly wakes up hearing the chatter of others and gets up walking to the noise and seeing a couple of others*"I wonder who they are..."*my tail flicks knowing I would get caught if I stand here and I hide behind a... random bush*

*still watches then chat and talks to myself*"so none of them seem completely human... that's good right?"*gets up and takes a small step forward ready to attack just in case*"u-um..."*suddenly isn't able to talk of how nervous I am*