My last Roleplay

Ellebelly24

(Welcome back!)Oh... Apparently we fought. Biter here interrupted us... And now we're going to a human village, for an egg...*eyes widen again, kinda crazed like*The egg! We have to find it!*looks at Kate desperately*We need to get to the egg. We have to!*the crown is vibrating*

(Welcome back!)Oh... Apparently we fought. Biter here interrupted us... And now we're going to a human village, for an egg...*eyes widen again, kinda crazed like*The egg! We have to find it!*looks at Kate desperately*We need to get to the egg. We have to!*the crown is vibrating*

enough, whats wrong with you newleaf?everytime we say the word egg your goin crazy

"Erm, can I use my harp then? It feels like a more comfortable instrument to me..."*gives Newleaf back his flute, and pulls out her harp and starts playing beautiful melodies*"But guys we should probably disguise ourselves as humans, so the humans don't try to kill us."

"Erm, can I use my harp then? It feels like a more comfortable instrument to me..."*gives Newleaf back his flute, and pulls out her harp and starts playing beautiful melodies*"But guys we should probably disguise ourselves as humans, so the humans don't try to kill us."

don't worry, im a friend of the humans.

"Course I can! How do you think I became fire? Or shadow? Or earth? For crying out loud I'm a siren, yet I can be anything I want, because I can disguise anything!"*Furry flies onto her shoulder*"How do you think I disguise Furry as that light blue dust sea dragon back there?"*Furry just smiles*