My Don't Starve World

Buue

http://prntscr.com/ktioi

http://prntscr.com/ktjoz

Tell me what do you think about my world :p

Btw I have died once (it is the only world I have made)

and a question, I want to change my character skin (I even have a tent) but I dont have any other characters except for wilson, and its probably because I dont have enough XP to obtain them, so how am I supposed to change characters without deleting my world ?

Edited by Buue

[...] how am I supposed to change characters without deleting my world ?

You can't do that. The only way of unlocking character for the moment is by surviving a lot of days and then dying. After you die, the XP is earned and the characters are unlocked.

With roughly 98 days you unlock every character there is, probably with less days too.

You can't do that. The only way of unlocking character for the moment is by surviving a lot of days and then dying. After you die, the XP is earned and the characters are unlocked.

With roughly 98 days you unlock every character there is, probably with less days too.

So should I survive 98days and then start a new world?

Can you tell me please the formula for how much XP you get for how many days you survive ?

Im not sure as to what the formula is (as in i have no clue at all), but if u want to play the other characters in this current world, ur gonna have to die at 98 days apprx (thank you excess) and then start a new game on the SAME map. Regrettably there is currently no other way. However the xp system will get an overhaul in the future. The devs just didnt decide exactly how to change it yet =)