- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 chopped banana*
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple*
- 2 cups peeled, diced mango
- 1/2 cup sprigs of fresh mint
- 3/4 cup whipped cream (optional)*

Directions:
1. In a medium bowl, toss together cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, banana, pineapple, and mango. Mix in pomegranate seeds.

2. Spoon ingredients from bowl into sundae style cups. Top with spoonfuls of whipped cream (optional) and garnish with sprigs of mint. Chill in refrigerator before serving.

* I did not have these ingredients. Edited by Briahna
  • Like 2

Hey :) I've never posted here before, but recently I had the idea to write some irl recipes based off of the recipes on Don't Starve, and I thought the easiest one to start out with would be fruit medley. I made a YouTube video of the recipe if you want to check it out :joyous: I plan on making more recipes soon but I was pretty pleased with how this turned out!

If you have any requests for more Don't Starve recipes or something, go ahead and post them :congratulatory:

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBDcRwnuPSg&feature=share&list=UU2J7Wyt4WoFGe5uVWbD1Wlg

Ingredients:

- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds, about as much as you get from one pomegranate*

- 1/4 cup dried cranberries

- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries

- 1/4 cup blueberries

- 1 chopped banana*

- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple*

- 2 cups peeled, diced mango

- 1/2 cup sprigs of fresh mint

- 3/4 cup whipped cream (optional)*

Directions:

1. In a medium bowl, toss together cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, banana, pineapple, and mango. Mix in pomegranate seeds.

2. Spoon ingredients from bowl into sundae style cups. Top with spoonfuls of whipped cream (optional) and garnish with sprigs of mint. Chill in refrigerator before serving.

* I did not have these ingredients.

Is it as bad as the version in game? Lol, it looks really good. Where there's food in games, there's a chef.

wait, they really exist?

Yeah =p just not very easy to find

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11988[/ATTACH]

It's really tasty too :D Sweet and juicy.

Also looks like people have made dragonfruit pastries, I didn't know that. Can't wait till Briahna finds the fruit and tries a dragonpie version of it.

Posted Image

It's really tasty too :D Sweet and juicy.

Also looks like people have made dragonfruit pastries, I didn't know that. Can't wait till Briahna finds the fruit and tries a dragonpie version of it.

Posted Image

That looks really tasty! I've only had the dragonfruit variety that's also pink on the inside (pure, not prepared in any way). There are three varieties of dragonfruit: pink on the outside and on the inside (the kind I had), pink on the outside and white on the inside (the one in the game), and yellow on the outside and white on the inside. Someday I'll have tried them all ;) Edited by simplex

That looks really tasty! I've only had the dragonfruit variety that's also pink on the inside (pure, not prepared in any way). There are three varieties of dragonfruit: pink on the outside and on the inside (the kind I had), pink on the outside and white on the inside (the one in the game), and yellow on the outside and white on the inside. Someday I'll have tried them all ;)

I've seen both white and pink on the insides, but I've only had the ones that are white. I don't think I've seen the ones that are yellow on the outside and white on the inside yet. XD