Wickerbottom age = 65

WX-78 age = no age

And Me!

Bilfy age = 13

Let's begin!

Chapter 1 :Purgatory

"Say Pal, You Don't Look So Good."

"You Better Find Something To Eat Before Night Comes!"

I wake up in a forest in a daze."Where am I"?

I stand up."Hm"

I could have sworn that plane crash killed me.

And it Did Notcrash in a forest.

Suddenly, I hear a loud screech.

"RAAWWWK!"

Then I see a giant one-eyed bird coming towards me.

I am staring at it in disbelief, then it pecks my arm.

"Agh!!!!!"

I think "So it appears I am not dreaming."

It pecks the same arm again and leaves a huge bloody gash in it.

"Oh my god!"

I start to run from the beast,Screaming"Help!Somebody help me!!!".

Then I run into a grave, trip over it, flip in the air, and bang my head on another grave and faint.

In my head I hear a man's evil laughter "Muahahahaha! Fool. It appears you have already died.

Meh, I am feeling kind of generous today. I will give you a second chance".

I try to speak but I open my mouth and all that comes out is a hiss.

Then I wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think.

If enough people like it i will make another one.

Here's a hint on what the 2nd one is about.

Chapter 2: The Girl

I wake up to the sound of crying.I am lying down by the headstone and on the grave."huh"?I feel a tear drop and land on my face from above.I get up to see a girl about my age sitting on the headstone I tripped over, plucking petals off a flower."Hello, who are you?""-sniff- Oh, hello I'm Wendy", In a depressed voice."I'm Bilfy. Why are you sad""My sister is dead.""Oh....How did she die?""I can't tell you.""W-... Okay""Did you get chased here by a cyclops bird?""Huh? Don't you mean a Tallbird?""I guess... It was pretty tall.""Night is coming soon. We must prepare.""We?""Yes'We'. Now get that dumb look of your face and help me with these logs."She starts to pick up a log."We can't just sleep at night?Why do we need a fire?""Do you want to die?""No" I look confused."That's why.""Okay?"We make a fire and sit together in the sunset.It turns dark and I hear a "Woosh"Wendy says, "Abigail?""Who's Abigai-Oh, the ghost?""That's my twin sister""Oh, Does she always visit you at night? It's kinda weird.""No, only some nights.""Well I'm bored.Here, have some berries Wendy.""Thanks"-sst- The fire went out"Oh no.""Oh no? Why are you scared of the dark Wendy?""No just what's in it"[HISSSSSS]"Who's There!"I pull out a torch after being bit by the darkness."Back Off Beast!"Nothing is there."Huh?"I look at Wendy."Don't look at me like that. I don't know what it was.

Chapter 3: The God"Muahahahahaha! Everything is coming along perfectly.""Wait what is this?This Doesn't seem right.There is a new person!?"Maxwell opens a giant book with everyone's description in it."Let me see....Ah! Bilfy....I have never heard of him....He has skills that even he doesn't know of!?These next few months should be.... exciting."Maxwell sits back in his throne."My time will come soon enough."The everlasting tune starts to play again"....kill me" Edited by Bilfy
I accidentally wrote chapter 4 on chapter 3

Um, I think you skipped chapter three... But I love how maxwell says kill me at the end, in really small text. The chapter was a bit short for my liking though.

I edited it so it says Chapter 3.Here is the Hint for the next one.Chapter 4: My Creepy Girlfriend

Chapter 4: My Creepy GirlfriendMe and Wendy wake up in the morning.She says " So... what's for breakfast?" I say"Uhh...." As I try to think a bunny walks up to me. I stomp on it's head and pick up it's corpse. "This I guess, But it'll only feed one of us...."My stomach growls. "Hehe. You can have it."Wendy says " What a gentleman! :D" And hugs me. In my head all I see is angels flying around holding hearts and hear a harp playing and my face turns red. "Uhhh. I'll cook this." I walk toward the campfire and trip over a rock and land on my face."Uhhh I found a rock." I think to myself " I am never good around girls":wilson_enraged:. I cook the meal. " Here." Wendy says " Thanks."And eats it. I say"So does this mean we're a couple?".Smack! Wendy punched me in the face and says"Nope!"With a cheerful look on her face."And if you ask again"The cheerful face goes away. " I'll murder you!"I think to myself " She digs me". :3

Ok before I begin I will address all the characters and ages

Wilson age = 30

Willow age = 16

Wolfgang age = 45

Wendy age = 13

Wes age = 27

Woodie age = 38

Maxwell age = 56

Wickerbottom age = 65

WX-78 age = no age

And Me!

Bilfy age = 13

Let's begin!

Chapter 1 :Purgatory

"Say Pal, You Don't Look So Good."

"You Better Find Something To Eat Before Night Comes!"

I wake up in a forest in a daze."Where am I"?

I stand up."Hm"

I could have sworn that plane crash killed me.

And it Did Notcrash in a forest.

Suddenly, I hear a loud screech.

"RAAWWWK!"

Then I see a giant one-eyed bird coming towards me.

I am staring at it in disbelief, then it pecks my arm.

"Agh!!!!!"

I think "So it appears I am not dreaming."

It pecks the same arm again and leaves a huge bloody gash in it.

"Oh my god!"

I start to run from the beast,Screaming"Help!Somebody help me!!!".

Then I run into a grave, trip over it, flip in the air, and bang my head on another grave and faint.

In my head I hear a man's evil laughter "Muahahahaha! Fool. It appears you have already died.

Meh, I am feeling kind of generous today. I will give you a second chance".

I try to speak but I open my mouth and all that comes out is a hiss.

Then I wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think.

If enough people like it i will make another one.

Here's a hint on what the 2nd one is about.

Chapter 2: The Girl

See because me and Wendy are the same age