Hunting, Gathering modes

To have the option between hunting and gathering, I don't know how many times I've been gathering poop from Beefalos and accidentally hit it only to have it gnaw my face off. So maybe a switch from aggressive to non- aggressive.

I think the real problem is you're following beefalo around and collecting their poop. :)

They should just make right click the attack button. You can sometimes be gathering stuff and accidentally attack things, or be fighting and accidentally pick things up (which is problem if it goes into your hands) - either way it is hugely annoying and results in unecessary damage.

Just change the color of what is written. If it's agressive write it in blood letters.

The most annoying thing is when the path finding of your character cant reach what you told him to do. You can't cancel that order until the character spent 3/4 sec being stuck.

We need to be able to cancel an order ! The fights are harder now that the armor doesnt take all the damage, but the fight system is still poor. You misclicked the attacking creature and it resulted in a move. Well the creatures will attack you and you dont even know that you misclicked until it's too late, because the character takes his time to answer what you told him to do.

We also need to see what is the action that is doing our character before he does it. I need to know i misclicked before it's too late.

They should just make right click the attack button. You can sometimes be gathering stuff and accidentally attack things, or be fighting and accidentally pick things up (which is problem if it goes into your hands) - either way it is hugely annoying and results in unecessary damage.

Well there have been a few... altercations... between myself and the odd pig man in the past due to an "accidental" RMB click while collecting dropped loot. But fortunately I killed him and it was problem solved. :)