Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

Where did you go? Did that thing just turn into a book?! What's happening?

"I'm right here in front of you! And I just, erm, turned this into a note book so I could write!"

- - - Updated - - -

Wilf was a bit surprised at the response, thinking for sure they would have condemned the book as cursed or something like that.

"You do not need to write back, I can hear you."

*writes back: but I don't want Sam to hear me talking to my notebook, so I'm gonna write.*

More letters wrote themselves, "Paranoid? Why don't you just tell him the truth?"

*writes back: he will think I'm crazy, I know that! I don't want him to burn you up either!"

- - - Updated - - -

Uh...okay then...

-How can she see what she writes?-

Don't take too long though, the faster we're out of the forest the better. And i hope you're writing nice things about me in your diary. Hehe

"Oh, yes! I'm using a Braille method though, so I can know."

-Braille? Well that explains that.-

Hey btw, can you...uhm...conjure an axe or something. We need wood for a fire.

*Remembers what happened to Michael, one of his colleagues*

The night is dark and full of Hodors horrors.

OOC: Before making the fire you might want to go and find Boleslaw first.

"I don't suppose you can conjure up an axe? Otherwise I can fill that role for you."

< I'm doing just that. We're gonna be chased out of the forest and into the savanna real soon. >

"Here's an axe!" *conjures an axe up* *writes back: my name is Opalescence, but you can call me Opal. Sorry, I'll tell him tonight, okay?*

Great kid. You're quite usefull.

-Allright Sam, now put your back into it.-

*Starts chopping tree*

OOC: Before making the fire you might want to go and find Boleslaw first.

*Bolesław managed to reach the ruins of his plane before sunset, and the everlasting fire of the wreckage burned through the whole night...*

[There, I'm not dying YET!]

OOC: -Puts on a helmet- Hounds?

"Alright. My name is Wilf. I'm glad you didn't dismiss me as some random cursed object."

*writes: of course not! I sense that you will help us on our journey. I'm almost positive you're a shape shifting human, and I sense good in you. Am I correct?"

Wilf paused for a moment before writing back, "Uh... you're partly correct. I want to help, but human? Well... you'll see eventually. If I was normal I wouldn't have came to you as a car. I would have walked straight up and greeted you."

*Gives last swing to the evergreen*

There, this should be enough for tonight.

*Hears loud moan. Turns around to see a big evergreen, sprout arms and legs and start moving towards him*

Oh you gotta be kidding me!!!!

Kid, take my hand, time to go!!

*Gives last swing to the evergreen*

There, this should be enough for tonight.

*Hears loud moan. Turns around to see a big evergreen, sprout arms and legs and start moving towards him*

Oh you gotta be kidding me!!!!

Kid, take my hand, time to go!!

"Bye Sappy!" *waves bye to the tree guard* "Sam, when does night fall?"

- - - Updated - - -

Wilf paused for a moment before writing back, "Uh... you're partly correct. I want to help, but human? Well... you'll see eventually. If I was normal I wouldn't have came to you as a car. I would have walked straight up and greeted you."

*writes: that's okay! At least you want to help us!*