For me I would say it's the Victorian era (late1900's)

Hehe! Nitpicking time. The Victorian Era lasted from 1837-1901, and the devs said 1920's. Plus late 1900's is like 1990. Sorry to do that, but I couldn't resist.

A 3rd koalafant. It has the same texture as tentacles. It lives in swamps.

That's like the third thread I've seen you pushing that on now!

It's like his knights, it's clockwork. I can see it now....[ATTACH=CONFIG]5727[/ATTACH]

Yes!!! This is gonna be epic. What if inside of it were the Maxwellian hands. And every time you hit it peices of it falls off. The hands grab those parts and reattach them.

Hehe! Nitpicking time. The Victorian Era lasted from 1837-1901, and the devs said 1920's. Plus late 1900's is like 1990. Sorry to do that, but I couldn't resist.

Hmmm? Oh yes, the Devs have stated the game takes place in the 1920s. Unfortunately I lacked the ability to foresee this fact back in November of last year. You may want to check the date on a post before you mock someone. ;)

That's like the third thread I've seen you pushing that on now!

What, that the game takes place during the Victorian Era? If so, then someone has been necro-posting something fierce. :p

The highest I think the science should go is some sort of guns, e.g. blunderbusses, flintlocks, muskets.

And to think, I asked about flintlock rifles and blunderbusses long before the Devs added gunpowder to the game. Maybe I helped influence something. Who knows? And maybe, just maybe, the Devs will give Wendy laser-beam eyes... if I keep mentioning it... :D

Hmmm? Oh yes, the Devs have stated the game takes place in the 1920s. Unfortunately I lacked the ability to foresee this fact back in November of last year. You may want to check the date on a post before you mock someone. ;)

Damn! Normally the first thing I do is check the post date. Now I feel really dumb... :(

Hmmm. I think the issue here is that these sounds, off the bat, as fairly elaborate structures. IMHO, that doesn't fir too well with a survival game. As in the past I wouldn't be against allowing the player to build their own cottage/cabin through the crafting a placement of wooden walls, floors, doors, stairs, and windows. A barn might be a bit much... however I would like to see fences added so animals could be tamed/penned up, as well as to protect crops from rabbits.

I can get behind a sturdy hut. That's not too far off, what with the fact we can build walls. With a roof we could get out of the tent. A nice straw roof or even an earthen roof would be fine.But a dock...why would be need it? Docks are for large ships. I think they mean a pier, because that's doable with wood and rope.

Damn! Normally the first thing I do is check the post date. Now I feel really dumb... :(

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was wrong to say "1900s". I probably meant to say 19th century.

I can get behind a sturdy hut. That's not too far off, what with the fact we can build walls. With a roof we could get out of the tent. A nice straw roof or even an earthen roof would be fine.

This was a while back, when I supported cabins/cottages to some degree, but after I gave it some thought I realized that probably the Devs wanted us to stay "exposed", not just to the elements, but to dangers as well, by not allowing us to build homes. Of course I've never actually seen them say they were for or against the idea.

But a dock...why would be need it? Docks are for large ships. I think they mean a pier, because that's doable with wood and rope.

By "dock" I probably meant "pier". It was felt that this would be the easiest way to allow players to craft/launch boats, rather than my older/first idea, which was to launch the boat from a beach biome.