Roleplay!

Dannyrulx

*Looks at sky* " oh, so late already, well, i might be going to bed soon. do i need a campfire, or is it ok to sleep in the open.?"

"I could light a fire with some twigs and tall grass... being out in the open wild is a bad idea"

- - - Updated - - -

"well she seems to be a plant girl... and you are in another world controlled by an unknown man..."

*a flower starts to bloom out of Cats hand, but soon fades*

*lowers my ears and says in another language, my normal language (you are able to know what I'm saying if you speak Japanese)*

"That doesn't seem like a good sign... what should I do?"

(I should be getting some sleep also then)

"But here?" *thinks a little and then looks shocked* "you could've started a forest fire! You could've set this place ablaze!!" *starts to look angry*

*Sarcasm* "Oh nooo what a tragedy that would be... I didn't drive this thing anyway. And now we're in the middle of nowhere."(Ellebelly, I don't know how your character looks or what are her abilities etc.)

*Sarcasm* "Oh nooo what a tragedy that would be... I didn't drive this thing anyway. And now we're in the middle of nowhere."(Ellebelly, I don't know how your character looks or what are her abilities etc.)

(I look like: green hair braided down the back with flowers weaved in, a moss like dress, freckled face, sky blue eyes.Abilities: uses natural ground elements to attack her victims, and can speak with the trees before anyone else can, because she is a friend of nature.Age: thirteenRace: right now, a forest dryad)"It would be! All my friends would be burnt down!" *points to the trees* "But you wouldn't care! Your a human! A filthy little worm baby!"

(I look like: green hair braided down the back with flowers weaved in, a moss like dress, freckled face, sky blue eyes.Abilities: uses natural ground elements to attack her victims, and can speak with the trees before anyone else can, because she is a friend of nature.Age: thirteenRace: right now, a forest dryad)"It would be! All my friends would be burnt down!" *points to the trees* "But you wouldn't care! Your a human! A filthy little worm baby!"

*Frowns*"You watch your tongue, little girl! Do your parents know you are out in the forest, hugging trees?"