Echoside Plays Don't Starve

Echoside Plays Don't Starve

I've started a new let's play of Don't Starve on my channel. It's a completely dry run so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, but I had a lot of fun!

Echoside learns the ropes in this brand new game about survival and avoiding starvation.

Echoside works on gathering resources and building a super awesome base.

The wilderness becomes too much for Echoside to bear.

Echoside starts off in another brand new adventure.

Echoside starts up the new camp.

If you enjoy this series, please like, comment, and subscribe. Those three quick and easy tasks go a long way in moving EchosideLP forward.

Edited by mpfterd

Nice video friend, sorry to say this, but I've never heard of you. Then again I do rarely go on Youtube for videos, every now and then.

Like them though, hope you enjoyed the game and continue to create more videos.

I'll be watching. ;)

Wow thanks guys! Your positive feedback is really inspiring. My YouTube channel isn't huge, but it get's a little bigger each day. And as long as my subscriber count increases and my subscribers continue to be interested in my content, the future is looking bright.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! There will definitely be more to come.

dude wana join me for a co-op comentary on my channel ? i would really apreciate it :D

Maybe sometime in the future! For now, I want to focus on expanding my channel by my own means but keep in touch!

I liked it. I'm curious how you got such a nice thumbnail without being sponsored. I wasn't able to add any to any of my youtube videos without sponsership.

I, along with everyone who has a YouTube channel, have a YouTube Partnership. Once you gain enough clout, YouTube slowly roles out features such as Custom Thumbnails and Branding. I have almost every feature with the exception of a Channel Header which is particularly disappointing. But Custom Thumbnails at least help me look moderately nice. Hope that helps!

Also, EPISODE 2 IS OUT :D

Echoside works on gathering resources and building a super awesome base.

I liked it. I'm curious how you got such a nice thumbnail without being sponsored. I wasn't able to add any to any of my youtube videos without sponsership.

For me personally, I don't know about others, but as Soon as I turned Monetization ON for my videos, I got the custom thumbnail feature. I don't know if it was coincidence, or if it works that way now.

I was hoping to have another episode out tomorrow, but after an hour of recording, I realized Fraps never began recording video and I was only recording my commentary. Regardless, I still got to play an hour of Don't Starve, which is awesome, but looking back at it, I feel really weird providing commentary for myself O___O.

Hopefully I'll have some more episodes out this week assuming I actually hit the record button! In the meantime, check out my channel where you can find some awesome Minecraft videos including adventure maps, and also other games like The Sims 3 and Spore :3. http://www.youtube.com/echosidelp