SCAMER!!!! DONT TRUST korkii93 STEAM ID AND korkii9 SKYPE!

Zakfhc

This guy just scammed me! We should have traded from my side Dont starve and from his mark of the ninja!

He said he has key and will give it after the trade and after the trade he gave me a key that is not valid and blocked me from skype and steam!!! .... can anyone help me with tips on what should i do?

P.S sorry i know this isint the right thread for this but i want to warn ppl!

UPDATE! The scamer is on there forum with a nick name Korki this is his profile!!!

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/member.php?1576-Korki

Edited by Zakfhc

Sorry about you being scammed. I'd take screenshots of everything and report him to the admins here at Klei Entertainment as well as http://steamrep.com/

Agreed, best thing you could do is try to get information and report him on Steam & Klei entertainment, but nothing Klei can really do about it.

I'm terribly sorry about your loss.

If you do successfully report him he will have a strike on his account, forever and if he gets more his account will be band.

I figured this out, when my brother gave me his account. He modded Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and so he got a strike that is permanent, I've asked them to remove it from my account, Said I was his brother but turns out they can't! D;

That fowl low creature, I'll make him "pay" if I find him. ;)

Good luck trying to report him.

Welcome to the club!

Although I was scammed with more class :)

I didn't knew about Steamrep, I'm totally gonna use it. [EDIT] I could have totally saved myself the trouble, the guy who scammed me is totally marked as a scammer on SteamRep. [/EDIT]

Regarding Klei, remember...

Please be aware that all trades are made at your own risk.

Klei Entertainment is not involved in the transaction or enforcement of player agreements for any trade.

Klei Entertainment will not mediate, arbitrate, investigate or otherwise be involved in any agreement between players who choose to trade on our forums.

...but this fellow seems very active in the trading forums. If he is crocked, report it to Klei, they may (or may not) ban him.

Edited by Excess

Welcome to the club!

Although I was scammed with more class :)

I didn't knew about Steamrep, I'm totally gonna use it. [EDIT] I could have totally saved myself the trouble, the guy who scammed me is totally marked as a scammer on SteamRep. [/EDIT]

Regarding Klei, remember...

...but this fellow seems very active in the trading forums. If he is crocked, report it to Klei, they may (or may not) ban him.

Dang Excess, sorry to hear you got scammed too. :(

Well at least you about Steam rep now than never.

Edited by Jetexx
Chromes not working properly.

Dang Excess, sorry to hear you got scammed too. :(

Well at least you about Steam rep now than never.

Thanks. It was back when there wasn't a Steam version and single keys where only $3.49, so no big deal. And I helped like 9 other guys who didn't have Google Wallet get the game, so I don't regret it.

Do keys exist for mark of the ninja?

Not that I'm aware of, as you don't get "complimentary" keys to hand out, being a full game and all. You can still buy it from Steam as a gift though.