Cats, Dont Starve Art

Terraria? I love that game! This actually explains something in an LP I saw from odysseygamez. Also can't wait for the 1.2 update! woo! Ok, back to arts, I'm excited to see what you draw next!

maybe we can play online sometime :3 that would be fun.

Ok bunnymen I'll PM you my hamachi ID, and sorry I have no ID's, but it's 10$ on steam

ok sorry I was gone for a while.by the way tell me when your going online if that's ok :Dand I'm still waiting to scan the drawings :3 and maybe posting one from someone special...

I'll be online for the next few hours... with nothing to do. I just watched a two and a half hour mario 3 race video. It was torture. Anyway, I can't wait for your drawing and I can play terraria if you want :)

Sure I'm about to go on the game :)let me warn you... I am ready for the new hard update to come out, full gear and everything.

um... Haven't played in a while. I think I have cobalt? Not completely sure...

well... I'm going to wait and maybe it would be best... I'm going to make a new Hamachi server and stuff... ill tell you everything once I make it...it would be best to stop talking about this on my thread :3 a private chat might be better...

um... Haven't played in a while. I think I have cobalt? Not completely sure...EDIT: Going to need your hamachi I think...

my last time posting about terraria on this thread... since I cant send you a PMit now works and it does have a password... same as I told you.

some drawing now :3 and for some reason this one I did made me think of Don't Starve...

Posted Image

if you know the game then good :D

and one made by my brother... so all credit goes to him

Posted Image

and this is for [MENTION=75790]Mr.Beef[/MENTION] so anyone just ignore this if they want to since it feels unrelated to Don't Starve :( I wish I knew what to do...

---------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

I posted so many TT_TT and for some reason I got a headache from doing this... just hope some people come with more requesthopefully Don't Starve related... and none hooved animals because for some reason I fail every time at drawing one... but I don't mind trying... I feel happy :3

Can you draw a tiger?

I'm just going to post all of the random drawings on here then huh... well I'm going to back to going in my old book full of drawings... I'm sure there was some things about don't starve in there like before...